Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Diamond board / speaker just has a electrical noise  (Read 2464 times)
GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« on: March 27, 2020, 05:58:05 PM »

So the Fallen with Diamond, Fresh batteries does not make sound. all i here is what sounds like electricity feed back if i hold my ear to it. also on power down i notice the faint noise. I know its under warrety and i feel i would be bothering US sending it back. "they all ready have soem sabers of mine"  should i attempt to look at it myself?"my wife says she thinks its a bad connection. Advice?

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 08:41:42 PM »

If the saber lights up but no activation sound but that noise, then it's either a bad wire or a bad speaker. Your best bet is to contact customer support to get it looked at.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Arcinsaw
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 22

Gray Jedi (Dark/Light points accepted equally)

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 09:05:42 PM »

Double check the connections at the speaker and board, and if the speaker diaphragm looks alright.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

This is the way.

Arcinsaw#5734 on Discord

Yes I know having Abeloth as my avatar makes the whole Gray Jedi thing weird

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 09:40:12 PM »

If the saber lights up but no activation sound but that noise, then it's either a bad wire or a bad speaker. Your best bet is to contact customer support to get it looked at.
The saber lights up. and when using the diamond program i can cnage colors. I thought i did something wrong and factory reset it. Now i dont have jesters so i cant change between em.

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 09:41:14 PM »

Double check the connections at the speaker and board, and if the speaker diaphragm looks alright.

Ill ask my wife to check but i do not want to remove any tape. also we have to look at how the speaker is attached. like i said shes the electronic person

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 08:59:19 AM »

have you checked if you're on mute: a la this post http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=44462.msg755279#new
1) change font bank by holding AV button and stabbing, then rotating to get to another sound bank... you might've been set to mute for some reason

2) turn up the volume by holding AV button and doing two rapid flash-on-clashes, then you can point the saber up to turn up the volume, or down to lower the volume.

edit 1: Oh, and if you haven't tried it yet, recharge the Li_Ion batteries and make sure they're topped up.  you said 'fresh batteries', hopefully you're not talking about regular AA's.

edit 2: if you can connect to UltraLauncher, go to "Diamond Controller", then click on the "diagnose" button.... good luck.

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Arcinsaw
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 22

Gray Jedi (Dark/Light points accepted equally)

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2020, 02:24:24 PM »

I'm like 99.99999% sure that the emerald and diamond sabers do not come with anything other than the li-ion batteries?

This is the way.

Arcinsaw#5734 on Discord

Yes I know having Abeloth as my avatar makes the whole Gray Jedi thing weird

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2020, 04:03:04 PM »

I'm like 99.99999% sure that the emerald and diamond sabers do not come with anything other than the li-ion batteries?

Unless you add them but the Diamond sabers have the premium card built into it while the Emerald will still need to be added on

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: