Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Economic Stimulus Sabers?  (Read 6867 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2020, 01:49:11 AM »

I want a Sentinel LE V5 really bad. May have to get one in the works

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2020, 02:22:01 AM »

I’m a beginner at US raffles since I did my first purchase Jan 1st of this year, so what I’ve noticed, is that, although the raffles would give me a chance to win a random saber, I really prefer the customization aspect of US frankensaber promotions, so holding off on the other raffles will give me time to save up for it.

Yes but you can win a frankensaber lol. My first raffle win was one. It was a consular with mantis clawed emitter that I got before they released the mantis. So when I posted the pics there were a lot of us wondering when we’d be seeing a new saber. Lol.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2020, 05:38:12 AM »

Yes but you can win a frankensaber lol. My first raffle win was one. It was a consular with mantis clawed emitter that I got before they released the mantis. So when I posted the pics there were a lot of us wondering when we’d be seeing a new saber. Lol.

UMMMM i can win a frankensaber... ITs like the word "cheese" for Monterey Jack when i here it.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2020, 06:58:28 AM »

If I did pull the trigger on the Scorpion, as of right now, it'd be HP with AS FOC, illuminated av switch and premium v4 sound. That's right now. If I can hold off till the Summer raffle, maybe that Diamond or Emerald Scorpion?? And I'm really starting to like the Crimson version. So many options..so little $$$$.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2020, 10:54:40 AM »

I'm luckier than most as my wife and I are still working.... but we (like many Americans) have debts so extra money goes to that. Good news is this will help a lot.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2020, 03:15:38 PM »

We got our taxes back already but have that money set to pay off a loan for Windows before interest kicks in, then we’re having our backyard landscaped. It used to have an in ground pool but that stupid thing just cost too much to maintain. Something would break every year so we had it filled in last year so it’s been dirt and weeds for a year. All of that is going to eat the taxes but then we’ll get the stimulus money on top of that which will just be extra. I’m still working and my wife is getting paid but is home. She works for the school so since they’re shut down she’s at home. So that’s not only cool that she’s getting paid but it’s saving us almost 1k a month not having to put our youngest in day care. I was planning to enter the raffle but was told we have enough sabers for now... I’ll wait for the summer raffle Wink

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: