Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Totally let one slip by. Arrgh!  (Read 1073 times)
Wamp Rat
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

« on: March 30, 2020, 09:25:52 PM »

So I was waiting for like two days to bid for a saber on E-bay. And like eight minutes before I was going to bid I get a call and walk away from the computer only to realize what the HELL was going on. But just as I run back and was entering my bid, the time frickin' ran out! RAN OUT! All because I walked away for what seemed like a second!  Aaargh! I swear I could have thrown my mouse through the damn screen! I mean, I sat and waited around the house pretty much all day and then glued myself to the chair only to get up for a second for some stupid reason that I can't even fathom or remember, only to screw myself out of a very good deal. I can't believe it! My kids would have totally loved it and it would have been an excellent addition  to our collection.

ONE SECOND AWAY!

And the kicker is that it went for a steal!

Anyway. I hope all of you are safe and healthy.

Take care

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 12:36:49 AM »

Can I ask which saber was it?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Wamp Rat
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 02:13:15 AM »

Grrrr...  Angry It was a Dark Prophecy in blazing red, with a red illuminated AV switch, a battery charger set up and like seven sound fonts available. It went for like $165. I'm not sure if shipping was included.

The kicker is that prior to finding the listing, I was planning to place the exact same order, except it was probably only going to be basic sound with FoC. But at this price, I could've cared less if it didn't have FoC. I was then planning to weather it nicely so it wouldn't be just a flat black.

But I guess that's the difference between the quick and the dead  Tongue That'll learn ya!

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 04:48:28 AM »

Grrrr...  Angry It was a Dark Prophecy in blazing red, with a red illuminated AV switch, a battery charger set up and like seven sound fonts available. It went for like $165. I'm not sure if shipping was included.

The kicker is that prior to finding the listing, I was planning to place the exact same order, except it was probably only going to be basic sound with FoC. But at this price, I could've cared less if it didn't have FoC. I was then planning to weather it nicely so it wouldn't be just a flat black.

But I guess that's the difference between the quick and the dead  Tongue That'll learn ya!

I was watching that listing.  The starting bid was , like, $102.00 or something, so it was quite a deal if it did indeed have the multiple fonts of a Obs V4.

Maybe you'll get one of those "second chance" e-mails, you being one of the active bidders at the end, right?

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: