Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fallen winter raffle review.  (Read 1319 times)
TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« on: April 01, 2020, 02:38:42 PM »

It's here!! It is well worth the wait. I received my Fallen winter raffle a couple days ago and I love it. It is lighter then I expected and feels great in the hand. The balance is spot on and it is by far my LOUDEST saber yet. Ultrasabers knocked it out of the park as a whole saber.

Now it comes to the picky part, and being completely transparent. My hilt does have flaws ( scratches, dings, and scuffs) it is not a pristine saber. I completely understand that with the current back log and delays in getting orders out that some non-pristine hilts will become "passable". If this was my first experience with US I could overreact and claim that they always ship non perfect hilts. This is FAR from the truth!! I also must say that I know US knew of this hilts imperfections and compensated me for it by adding a free recharge port! When it come to my hilt the finish issues are a bonus, as I plan to weather the heck out of it anyways. I am so impressed with this hilt that I plan on buying another very soon. Thank you US for all your hard work and sacrifices through this unparalleled time.

Now a question??? I ordered Banes Heart but this looks more Hot Pink. I have not seen either in person so could some one please chime in on what the difference between the two are.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 03:05:13 PM »

Beautiful Fallen you have there, TR.  The scratches and blemishes add character to the saber in my opinion and good stuff in receiving a free recharge port. I love that pink blade with the Fallen

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 04:20:04 PM »

Beautiful saber, and I love that pink color! Enjoy you saber!

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 12:47:09 AM »

Good words, TR and I agree that this is a finely crafted and stylized lightsaber. My son's LE is a stunt so we haven't been able to experience the blast of sound the Fallen produces that everyone has been talking about. I commend your mature and seasoned attitude with the long wait and production flaws in your hilt. There are many that could take a lessen from here. As for the blade colour, I think BH should have more red tones and less purple, if that's what you're seeing(?) It could be a matter of the wrong resistor being installed that helps hone in the respective colour you ordered. Points for the review!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 02:31:59 AM »

Hey there. If you look me up on YouTube, I have a Monarch with a Bane's Heart blade setup. My YouTube name is issacc Woodruff.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

drEe
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 13

Life long Star Wars nerd but not yet a Master

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2020, 04:20:04 PM »

A good looking saber; another one I will have to add to my wish list.

Thank you for sharing.

DrEe Windu

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: