Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Gladiators: Final Confrontation - (sequel) - Feedback Appreciated  (Read 5963 times)
groudon4616
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -4

« on: April 03, 2020, 04:18:54 PM »

Hey guys! If you had a chance to check out Gladiators In Space, a project shot in 2017, well here is the sequel to that film.

We had actually shot this film earlier in time but since that location & setting was much simpler to shoot at for us, we opted to get it done first then shoot the rest in the following year so we had time to build the lighting & figure out the logistics.

Since these have been shot such a while back, watching these is actually a reflection for me. As they were my first saber shorts, I was indeed happy with the result.

Is there room for significant improvement? Absolutely, I know just from the equipment we used being a worn out potato like camera that we had a long way to go. These are by no means "professional" but if I had to say I learned any one important thing from these projects, well, I'll let Han Solo answer that:

"It’s all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense."

Hope you all enjoy. I would love to do more projects like this in the future & even up the ante. We will see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPl_9WW3YxI

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: