Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Thanks yall  (Read 3117 times)
Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2020, 09:10:25 AM »

You're welcome  Grin

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2020, 04:45:21 PM »

Ultra, Deep and team, we greatly appreciate you guys.   We know what kind of work stress you've been under and this recent craziness can't help.  We are just glad to bring a little sunshine into your lives.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2020, 06:33:52 PM »

Ayyy glad to play a part!  It's nice to see the community come together and do something positive for you guys!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2020, 11:13:31 PM »

Oh - any non-Commanders ought to see this as well...

...Infinit?

Good idea, just moved Wink

Thanks for the kudos, yall, really. Emory is the real hero, tho. He's been practically living at the shop since December. If anyone deserves gratitude, it's him. As for this gift, you floored us. I have never even heard of this kind of thing happening. I really don't know what to say. Just... thank you. From all of us.

Oh, and if yall would like to move this to the general members area, feel free. I didn't want to presume.

That's how you know that you have a good employer, one that is sleeping and living at work just to make sure things are running smoothly.  Kudos to Emory

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2020, 12:04:00 AM »

I'm just a little fish in this community, but I'm a huge US fan and was honored and humbled when asked to be a part of this gesture.  It is the least we could do to say "thank you" for working hard to get orders out.  You are appreciated!

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2020, 12:26:53 AM »

Deep, Ultra and the rest.... This is just a little way of us saying thank you for all you do. You can even take pride in knowing you brought Sith and Jedi together and got them to agree on the same thing, at least for a little while.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2020, 01:24:43 AM »

I haven't been on much lately guys...I apologize.  I'm a RN and had to go to Georgia to help some friends out there.

I'm tickled that ya'll were surprised and that it could be a little bit of a happy time for ya. Someone else said it---it's a family and we may bitch, moan and complain but at the end of the day, we try to take care of each other.

Stay SAFE folks!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2020, 01:30:15 AM »

Good to hear from you, Taz. I was getting worried about you since we haven't heard from you in some time. First and foremost, thank you for being the front line in this pandemic and for continuing to help people out. You're putting yourself at risk to help everyone and there's not enough gratitude for people like you.  I'm glad that you're back and everything's good to go on your end.  So good to have you back!

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2020, 01:35:47 AM »

Good to hear from you, Taz. I was getting worried about you since we haven't heard from you in some time. First and foremost, thank you for being the front line in this pandemic and for continuing to help people out. You're putting yourself at risk to help everyone and there's not enough gratitude for people like you.  I'm glad that you're back and everything's good to go on your end.  So good to have you back!

I've missed yall too, believe me!!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2020, 06:27:57 AM »

I have no idea what RN means, but on infinit's awnser I deducted Nurse.
Stay safe Taz and take care of yourself, I can only imagine what it's like on the other side of the ocean. But nurses here are real heroes atm. Got some family in the same business and I'm starting to worrie about the mental health, because it's so hard and demanding.
Take care, you're the best!

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2020, 11:36:00 AM »

I have no idea what RN means, but on infinit's awnser I deducted Nurse.
Stay safe Taz and take care of yourself, I can only imagine what it's like on the other side of the ocean. But nurses here are real heroes atm. Got some family in the same business and I'm starting to worrie about the mental health, because it's so hard and demanding.
Take care, you're the best!

RN is a registered nurse so they're the front lines in the hospitals either in the ER or in a specialty like ICU, cancer ward, surgical nurse, etc.

I'm so glad that you're good to go, Taz.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2020, 05:41:02 PM »

We all need a little something to help with stuff like a quarantine - glad to see it was enjoyed!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: