Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Saber is on the way! Apprentice LE V4, thoughts?  (Read 1333 times)
Sempra Diem
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« on: April 04, 2020, 05:38:16 PM »

Hey everyone!

After some changes to my order last week because of a stocking issue, I decided to go with an Apprentice LE V4 with windows and AV switch instead of the V5 I originally ordered. After talking with Erin and Brent a few times during the week, they changed my order on Friday and it was completed and I got my shipping tracking number last night! They truly are working really hard to get to everyone's order, as I got my shipping notice last night at 2AM! So for everyone waiting on your order to be completed, just know that they will get there! The excitement I had this morning waking up to that email is worth the wait, especially in these crazy times. The excitement is very real right now, should be here by Wednesday at the latest.

Any feedback on the Apprentice LE V4? I really like the look of the windows on it, and I love the AV switch upgrade. Any first hand feedback would be much appreciated!

I'll post some pics when I get it, it is my first saber and I'm very excited!!

"Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it, you'll never make it through the night."

My Collection: Apprentice LE V4 Tri - Arctic Blue

Processing: Dark Apprentice V4 Sentinel Yellow, Dark Initiate V4 LE Tri - Blazing Red

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 06:31:11 PM »

I have the Dark Apprentice LE V4 and my daughter has the standard Apprentice V4. For the size and design of the saber it's a staple hilt to own. Perfectly simple for aggressive handling yet classy for what you pay. It's always a good idea to have a hilt like this in your collection, anything "fancier" just can't do what this hilt can do - and that's be good at almost everything you ask of it. It sounds a bit gushy but the Apprentice is just plain good.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Sempra Diem
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 06:43:00 PM »

I must admit, I also love the simplicity of the design of the Apprentice. I've always been a bit of a minimalist when it comes to aesthetics. Simple design, sleek look. The gold accents on the hilt in the LE look amazing too. Especially as my first saber I didn't want anything to big or with too much going on with the hilt. I want to get used to handling a simpler, smaller hilt before I get anything too heavy or long. I prefer the smaller more maneuverable hilt for sure. Glad to hear you enjoy it so much! Really looking forward to getting it next week!

"Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it, you'll never make it through the night."

Processing: Dark Apprentice V4 Sentinel Yellow, Dark Initiate V4 LE Tri - Blazing Red

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 06:57:16 PM »

I do hope you enjoy it. Be sure to share some pics if you'd like, I haven't seen an Apprentice LE in awhile and it'll be fresh to see a new one. Congrats on the purchase!

Sempra Diem
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2020, 07:07:58 PM »

I will post some pictures for sure! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

MANDALORIAN
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -22

#thisistheway

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2020, 09:21:14 PM »

Hey everyone!

After some changes to my order last week because of a stocking issue, I decided to go with an Apprentice LE V4 with windows and AV switch instead of the V5 I originally ordered. After talking with Erin and Brent a few times during the week, they changed my order on Friday and it was completed and I got my shipping tracking number last night! They truly are working really hard to get to everyone's order, as I got my shipping notice last night at 2AM! So for everyone waiting on your order to be completed, just know that they will get there! The excitement I had this morning waking up to that email is worth the wait, especially in these crazy times. The excitement is very real right now, should be here by Wednesday at the latest.

Any feedback on the Apprentice LE V4? I really like the look of the windows on it, and I love the AV switch upgrade. Any first hand feedback would be much appreciated!

I'll post some pics when I get it, it is my first saber and I'm very excited!!

Hi Sempra, the apprentice is a very light saber which excels in heavy dueling plus if you upgraded the sound to V4 then you can mute the sound!! Congrats!!

ULTRASABERS:

*CHOSEN ONE CE FOR THE WIFEY

*MENACE CE “ “

*INITIATE V4 “ “

*APPRENTICE V4 “ “

*GUARDIAN

*BATTLE SABER V3

*FLAMBERGE CE

*FRANKENSABER 2020 SCORPION/REAPER/DORINIAN/BROOD GUARD LE

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2020, 07:53:06 PM »

I have the Dark Apprentice in AB, it was a freebie from Ultra sabers. I love this hilt and it happens to be my wife's favorite (because of the color) and she is not a Star Wars fan.
It's one of my favorites out of the standard line up. I also have its big brother the Sentinel LE v4 in SY, love this hilt. I prefer these hilts over any of the v5's by far. You made a good choice , you will not be dissapointed. Hope this helps. MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Sempra Diem
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2020, 10:13:49 PM »

This is all great to hear! Seems to be a lot of love for this hilt. Making my anticipation grow even stronger. Should be here by Wednesday night at the latest so there will be pictures to follow shortly after that! Thank you all for your help, it has made my first saber buying experience much more exciting!

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2020, 04:20:08 AM »

Awesome, that's what our community is all about - spreading the joy Smiley

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2020, 11:38:13 AM »

Hey Sempra Diem. Congrats on your Apprentice V4. I've been hearing from quite a few members stating that they've heard from UltraSabers at 1 to 3 in the morning. They have been working 24/7 to get sabers out to members so it's good to hear that they got your situated

Sempra Diem
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2020, 07:44:28 PM »

I was shocked when I got the completion email at 2AM. I am super impressed with the whole team that they're literally working around the clock to get everyone's orders out on time and keep their customers happy. Especially in these crazy and uncertain times its so nice to get that level of customer service. Another reason I'll be in this community for years to come!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: