Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
Author Topic: Spring Raffle Extravaganza Begins NOW! 85 Prizes, Free Shipping & More!  (Read 35635 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: April 06, 2020, 01:11:42 PM »

We're keeping 2020 moving right along
by giving away 85 FREE custom lightsabers!  
Guys and gals it's time for the Spring Raffle Extravaganza!

Raffles are one of our favorite events and as usual we are giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded lightsabers, so get ready- This time we are giving away Eighty-five sabers (Yes you read that right- 85 sabers!!!) AND by popular demand, to make things even sweeter we are also giving you 10% off EVERY SABER across the arsenal, and more awesome giveaways!

The Spring Raffle Extravaganza is absolutely packed with deals- Free Shipping, Free Initiate Sabers, Free Mystery Boxes, free T-Shirts, and free Blade Plugs with your order!  The Raffle event begins NOW and ends April 23rd, 2020!  Do NOT miss out on all these great promotions and your chance to win one of 85 prizes!

Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I’m sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!

Spring Raffle Rules
1. To enter this raffle you simply need to make a purchase of $250 or more between April 4th and April 23rd, 2020.
2. When you make the purchase you must enter the coupon code "SPRINGRAFFLE" at checkout, and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code!
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration..
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 85prizes!  Yes- seriously.  We're Giving. Away. EIGHTY-FIVE FREE SABERS!!! Only one Raffle ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Raffle Prizes
Diamond Prize [ONE winner]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with the Diamond Controller

Emerald Prize [TWO winners]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Driver

Grand Prize [TWO winners]: Any single single color Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash

First Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twenty-five winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [thirty-five winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Additional Perks
  • 10% off ALL SABERS.  Enter the coupon code "10ALLSABERS" Excludes Mystery Box Sabers
  • Free Shipping for Orders $250 or more.  Contiguous United States Only.
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $350 or more.  Enter the coupon code "350Plug"
  • Free Random T-Shirt for Orders $450 or more.  Enter the coupon code "450Shirt"
  • Free Initiate Saber for Orders $650 or more.  Enter the coupon code"FreeInitiate"
  • Free Mystery Box Saber for Orders $1000 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox"

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on April 24th, 2020 and also via email.

FREE SABER DETAILS
We are giving a free Initiate saber with every order over $650.  Just place an order over $650 and enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeInitiate" if your order is over $650.  This SWEET deal in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Initiate per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Initiates. (Free Initiates are grab bag style random version and finish hilts with electronics installed and 24" Initiate blade attached)

We are giving a free Mystery Box saber with every order over $1000.  Just place an order over $1000 and enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeMysteryBox" if your order is over $1000.  This AMAZING deal is in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Mystery Box Saber per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Mystery Boxes. (Free Mystery Boxes are of the $75 and $200 variety selected at random, with the majority obviously being from the $75 selections, with electronics installed and 36" Full Size blade included).  Check out the dozens and dozens of threads on the forums for ideas of what you could possible get in your Free Mystery Box.

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket and will ship with your order once the raffle ends.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

This sale cannot be retroactively applied for any reason whatsoever.

Sale ends 4/23/2020

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes, and you know we're not holding back!  Diamond Sabers! Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  We’re not holding back with prizes either!  You might receive UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW FALLEN!!! NEW DOMINICIDE!!!  NEW v5S!!!  NEW BUTCHER!!! NEW SAVIOR!!! NEW DORINIANS!!!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  Ask any of our raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail! Don’t miss out!

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 03:01:56 PM »

This is awesome but I am waiting for my Empress to show up before I place another order. Getting to see it in person will help me decide what sabers I order next.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 03:04:44 PM »

I"m so tempted

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 03:22:59 PM »

This is awesome but I am waiting for my Empress to show up before I place another order. Getting to see it in person will help me decide what sabers I order next.
Ditto.  I'm actually waiting on two Empress sabers plus the four freebies from the last giveaway.  That will determine if I jump in on this raffle.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 05:22:15 PM »

Same here. Waiting on my Empress and my Renegade LE (Diamond). I'm also doing a custom build on my Bellicose right now. (having it upgraded, pretty exciting)  I will probably wait for the Summer Raffle to get another saber. My wishlist is almost complete...for now.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2020, 06:16:35 PM »

Oh.  Yes.   I think it is time.   :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2020, 07:58:24 PM »

Oh.  Yes.   I think it is time.   :-)

Good to see you getting in on another one.

There’s a couple that I would love to have I’ll just have to wait and see. 

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2020, 08:06:06 PM »

im in it to win it.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2020, 08:25:22 PM »

Think I'm gonna try and wait for the summer raffle still. I need to participate in at least one so far though x.x I have a saber in mind I'd like to really get too with at least V3 sound

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

arthurslugworth
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2020, 12:46:05 AM »

May have to try my luck in this one.

drEe
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 13

Life long Star Wars nerd but not yet a Master

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2020, 01:25:02 PM »

I have seen a couple comments along the same line as my opinion; I am waiting for my last order to assist in my next order decision. I am keeping my fingers crossed in hopes my order is completed before this offer is expired. This will be my first raffle to participate in.

Safe sabering!

DrEe Windu

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2020, 03:49:56 PM »

Looks like I will have to wait cause my hours at work are getting cut. No room for non essentials

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2020, 03:54:16 PM »

I really want to order an LE hilt that I've been eye balling

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2020, 09:17:05 PM »

I really want to order a couple of stunts but I do not have the patience to wait 8+ weeks.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2020, 12:49:21 AM »

I just placed an order two weeks ago...lol

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.