Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
Author Topic: Spring Raffle Extravaganza Begins NOW! 85 Prizes, Free Shipping & More!  (Read 35611 times)
Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2020, 02:37:54 AM »

I'm gonna be sitting this one out.
Gonna give the guys at US at least some chance to catch their collective breath

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2020, 03:34:12 AM »

During such times with the stupid virus around, a Raffle Prize really lights the smile!  Grin

Arcinsaw
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 22

Gray Jedi (Dark/Light points accepted equally)

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2020, 08:31:37 PM »

I decided to preempt my stimulus saber order  Grin Roll Eyes
I'm definitely interested to see if anything comes out of the raffle for me, but am excited to add my second saber to my arsenal!

This is the way.

Arcinsaw#5734 on Discord

Yes I know having Abeloth as my avatar makes the whole Gray Jedi thing weird

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2020, 06:24:44 AM »

OK, I just HAD to pull the trigger on this raffle!  NOT ONLY was it the perfect time for me to pick up a spankin' new Sentinel v5 BUT I FINALLY convinced Mrs. TheDutchman to get her own saber: the Aeon v3!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE PARTICIPATING!!!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2020, 10:28:16 PM »

Just entered the Spring Raffle -- my first raffle try !  I have an Azure Grand Master coming, hopefully the raffle will be a lucky one for me  Smiley

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2020, 02:32:01 AM »

Looks like the summer raffle is a go so, can't wait for that one Cheesy So I'll be skipping out on the spring raffle for now so. I got some good stuff in my cart waiting to be bought that I think will get me won so Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

AggroWill
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2020, 03:03:19 PM »

Entered! By ordering my first Ultra Sabers at all. Excited for my Brood Guard SE and Aeon v5 stunt sabers! Can't wait to see how the raffle goes.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2020, 06:03:18 AM »

The generosity of UltraSabers never ceases to amaze me. They do these raffles all the time, and if there isn't a raffle, there is some sort of promotion going on. I wish I could enter this one, but it is going to be a bit till I can make my next purchase, but good luck to all who enter!

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2020, 12:19:17 AM »

I placed my first order (empty hilt Consular and Lost Gray with a few blades), I put in the coupon code for the raffle but missed putting in my username.  I know it clearly states the coupon can't be put in after the fact, but this is just the username in the comment section.  I emailed in the username but did I completely screw myself on the raffle?

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2020, 12:26:07 AM »

I placed my first order (empty hilt Consular and Lost Gray with a few blades), I put in the coupon code for the raffle but missed putting in my username.  I know it clearly states the coupon can't be put in after the fact, but this is just the username in the comment section.  I emailed in the username but did I completely screw myself on the raffle?
I've done that before myself  Tongue

Just email them with all pertinent info either at info@ultrsabers.com or (and this is the one I've always used) Marlena@ultrasabers.com  
Someone should help out out and you'll be entered in the Spring Raffle  Smiley

Good luck!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2020, 12:31:58 AM »

I've done that before myself  Tongue

Just email them either at info@ultrsabers.com or (and this is the one I've always used) Marlena@ultrasabers.com 
Someone should help out out and you'll be entered in the Spring Raffle  Smiley

Good luck!

Thanks.

I emailed to info@ on Sunday, I haven't gotten a reply yet and wasn't sure if I would get one.  I figured someone on here could put my mind at ease.  Cheers!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2020, 06:51:26 PM »

Thanks.

I emailed to info@ on Sunday, I haven't gotten a reply yet and wasn't sure if I would get one.  I figured someone on here could put my mind at ease.  Cheers!

I've done this as well.  They'll take care of you!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2020, 12:49:21 AM »

After the problems with my Renegade LE, (still waiting to hear back) I had pretty much decided to stop ordering sabers for a while. Then I  saw a couple of reviews of the Empress. (Mine will be here Monday the 20th). Getting excited again. You people know how strong the addiction is...anyway, I am officially going to enter the Spring Raffle. I shall once again be the proud owner of the Scorpion. I gifted the 1st one to a really good friend who needed a win. Felt good to be able to do something nice for such a cool guy. But now, this time around...gonna make this one awesome saber!

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2020, 04:34:25 PM »

Hope all you are healthy and safe!

I too am contemplating if to enter the raffle or not. And... if to get the Empress of the Savior. Anybody gotten their Empress in?
Anyway, good luck to all the raffle participants!

“I know...”

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2020, 05:38:57 PM »

Hope all you are healthy and safe!

I too am contemplating if to enter the raffle or not. And... if to get the Empress of the Savior. Anybody gotten their Empress in?
Anyway, good luck to all the raffle participants!

Check out the Reviews section there are 2 or 3 videos in there already about the Empress

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: