Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Are orders still going?  (Read 1157 times)
Alex Gomez
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 08, 2020, 10:34:27 AM »

I made an order for a lightsaber back in February, and I’ve tried to Email Ultra Sabers many times but have gotten no response. With the current pandemic going on, I was wondering if orders are still benign made and shipped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 11:48:06 AM »

Hey there, Alex. Orders are still going out, due to the crazy number of orders from the holidays until now including two to three sales events, they are deeply back ordered and are working 7 days a week, 24 hours a day in 3 different shifts.  Please bear with them, they will get your order out to you and prioritize building sabers over looking at emails.

Now, I recommending you contacting Ana at Ana@Ultrasabers.com in regards to your order, she'll get back to you. Keep us updated

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 11:49:17 AM »

Yes they are.  Orders are being completed and shipped daily based on complexity of the order and when the order was placed.  Email has been hit and miss for everyone and I’m sure another member will give you an email to use other than the basic info email on the contact page.  They have been extremely busy and working 24/7 shifts since December.  Your sabers will be coming to you as soon as they are able to complete them.

MTFBWY
KDP

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Alex Gomez
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 05:15:07 PM »

Hey there, Alex. Orders are still going out, due to the crazy number of orders from the holidays until now including two to three sales events, they are deeply back ordered and are working 7 days a week, 24 hours a day in 3 different shifts.  Please bear with them, they will get your order out to you and prioritize building sabers over looking at emails.

Now, I recommending you contacting Ana at Ana@Ultrasabers.com in regards to your order, she'll get back to you. Keep us updated
Thank you ☺️

Alex Gomez
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 05:16:27 PM »

Yes they are.  Orders are being completed and shipped daily based on complexity of the order and when the order was placed.  Email has been hit and miss for everyone and I’m sure another member will give you an email to use other than the basic info email on the contact page.  They have been extremely busy and working 24/7 shifts since December.  Your sabers will be coming to you as soon as they are able to complete them.

MTFBWY
KDP

Thank you 😁👍

millertime121
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2020, 02:32:28 PM »

I made an order for a lightsaber back in February, and I’ve tried to Email Ultra Sabers many times but have gotten no response. With the current pandemic going on, I was wondering if orders are still benign made and shipped?

I have an order for the Fallen saber from the middle of January that I’m waiting on. I emailed them earlier this week asking for an updated timeline but I haven’t heard back. Ana was the last person I emailed in addition to the general customer service account. How long till I should expect an email back?

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2020, 02:46:48 PM »

Thank you ☺️

You're welcome!

I have an order for the Fallen saber from the middle of January that I’m waiting on. I emailed them earlier this week asking for an updated timeline but I haven’t heard back. Ana was the last person I emailed in addition to the general customer service account. How long till I should expect an email back?

Give it some more time, I've heard from members receiving emails from Ultrasabers at 2 AM in the morning. They're quite busy and are working hard around the clock. I'm sure that she'll respond soon, each and everyone of them have a lot of people emailing them on a daily basis

millertime121
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2020, 02:52:55 PM »

Sounds good, thanks! This is the first saber I’ve bought and I’m looking forward to getting it  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: