Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: mask idea  (Read 5448 times)
Darth_Skystalker
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2020, 08:14:12 PM »

Awesome mask MrG! Now the gears are turning I also have an old cpap mask. I never thought of putting it to another use. Thanks for the great inspiration! May the force be with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2020, 02:52:49 AM »

Awesome mask MrG! Now the gears are turning I also have an old cpap mask. I never thought of putting it to another use. Thanks for the great inspiration! May the force be with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I demand photos! This is the way.

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2020, 01:01:58 PM »

I demand photos! This is the way.

Pictures or it didn't happen

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2020, 07:56:56 AM »

Very impressive for repurposing a mask by adding found items and accents on hand. I have no idea what cpap is but your mask makes for a great focal point. I'll have to remember that for planning stages, design can help intimidate and distract opponents in a duel. Although I feel like I want full-face coverage, with single side transparency... Similar to ancient Sith masks. You have taught me new tricks Mr. G, so May the Force Serve You Well.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2020, 03:34:12 PM »

*BOWS RESPECTFULLY*

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: