Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Getting started with Diamond Controller  (Read 1103 times)
Starsaber_222
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 15, 2020, 07:48:09 PM »

I just got my first two sabers with Diamond controllers.  I want to try out the different pre-loaded sound fonts, but I'm running into a small problem.  The instructions say to do a stab motion while holding the button down to get into that menu, but when I do, it either goes into flash on clash and stays there or turns off depending on how long I held the button while doing the stab.  Is that something that just takes time to get right, or am I missing something (pressing the button down too far or not far enough maybe)?

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 08:13:25 PM »

Put the blade tip towards the sky and stab upwards. I don't know why but that always works best for me. Hold the button and stab the sky.

You can also turn up the sensitivity for the menu interface in the ultrasabers editing program. The larger the number the more sensitive it will be.

Starsaber_222
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 01:15:36 AM »

Put the blade tip towards the sky and stab upwards. I don't know why but that always works best for me. Hold the button and stab the sky.

You can also turn up the sensitivity for the menu interface in the ultrasabers editing program. The larger the number the more sensitive it will be.

I'm getting the stab sound effect pretty consistently (moreso with the upward motion, so thanks for that tip), but it's still going to flash on clash or powering down when I release the button.  I'm also not getting any indication in the tool when it's connected to the computer (even though other things work on the same USB port for me and I've tried multiple micro USB cables in it, so I haven't been able to adjust through there yet either.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: