Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 53   Go Down
Author Topic: "Forum" colors and how to order them.  (Read 161657 times)
Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1714

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2012, 04:58:45 PM »

It's not outside the realm of possibility.  I can't say for sure (I'm not an employee) but from previous experience it wouldn't surprise me.

The thing is, when they offer a color as a regular selection they want to have 100% confidence in it.  RGB mixing is a tricky thing and it's hard to get a consistent color that makes everyone happy.  They typically wait until they have the perfect mix before introducing it into the "regular colors", and even then they sometimes tweak it down the line.

This is true.

My SY Shock has just a tinge more green than my wife's. (They are both the same yellow.)

I don't think every forum color is the same as the next, VERY MINOR differences because like Master Nero said they have to tweak it till it's right.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2012, 05:11:36 PM »

Master Nero would you please sticky this?   Roll Eyes

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Galdor
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 04:36:33 PM »

Does anyone know if you can also order these through the Modular LED System (MLS)?

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2012, 04:44:45 PM »

Does anyone know if you can also order these through the Modular LED System (MLS)?

Yes you can, you must still choose one of the $5 premium colors and tell them what color you would like it changed to in the "Comments Box". Grin

NavyGodzilla
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2012, 05:28:19 PM »

I may ask them to experiment with a colour later on with a saber.

Own: AB Dark Standard,  BR Consular,BR Dark Liberator, FO Blue Liberator, GB Dark Standard, GB Monarch, PO Phantasm

NavyGodzilla
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2012, 05:45:12 PM »

What's this doing at the bottom of page 3?

Own: AB Dark Standard,  BR Consular,BR Dark Liberator, FO Blue Liberator, GB Dark Standard, GB Monarch, PO Phantasm

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2012, 05:57:34 PM »

What's this doing at the bottom of page 3?

LOL.

IDK but it needs to be Pinned on page one for everyone to see.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1640

Suns of the Force

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2012, 07:44:14 PM »

LOL.

IDK but it needs to be Pinned on page one for everyone to see.

Knew I forgot something...

Done!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2012, 07:45:32 PM »

Knew I forgot something...

Done!

Awesome!

Thank you Master.

Have a point. Grin

TheGuardian
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2012, 09:50:28 PM »

which type of blade would you say is the best for Sentinel Yellow? which blade will give it the most color and the best overall look... thanks Kham

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2012, 10:23:40 PM »

which type of blade would you say is the best for Sentinel Yellow? which blade will give it the most color and the best overall look... thanks Kham

Either blade is awesome; Talking from a normal Mid and Ultra Edge blade.

The UE will give you a more Lightsaber look since it brings the color all the way to the edge of the blade.

TheGuardian
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2012, 10:26:58 PM »

is the heavy grade blade really that bad ? because i really want to a blade that i can use in a sorda serious duel and not be afraid that it might break or something

Zurth
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 35

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2012, 10:35:05 PM »

is the heavy grade blade really that bad ? because i really want to a blade that i can use in a sorda serious duel and not be afraid that it might break or something

UltraEdge Heavy Grade. I have one, and when I put it on my Green Saber it looks almost the same as if it were just UltraEdge. They're withstand duels. My UE fights my UEHG all the time.

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate V2: BR
Dark Initiate V2 LE: CG, VA
Dark Liberator V2: AS
Red SI Battle Saber: V2 FO

TheGuardian
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2012, 10:38:31 PM »

on the website it states that they dont offer those blades for either the shock or dark initiate v3 which are the two i am getting

Zurth
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 35

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2012, 10:42:14 PM »

on the website it states that they dont offer those blades for either the shock or dark initiate v3 which are the two i am getting

The Shock does get the UltraEdge Heavy Grade blade. Although the DIV3 doesnt. I would suggest UltraEdge, like I said it can take quite a beating and still duel. My friend banged it against a school counter and no big deal. And to say fairly we were dueling pretty hard.

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate V2: BR
Dark Initiate V2 LE: CG, VA
Dark Liberator V2: AS
Red SI Battle Saber: V2 FO

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 53   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: