Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 50   Go Down
Author Topic: "Forum" colors and how to order them.  (Read 151027 times)
Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1712

I am Mr. Yellow.

« on: December 31, 2011, 10:00:47 AM »

Here is a little guide to help answer some common questions.
This thread can also be used for any and all discussion of said topic. So please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Dark Violet Amethyst - DVA

Bane's Heart - BH.

Pyrestone Orange - PO.

Sentinel Yellow - SY.

Emerald Green EG.

These are the five "Forum" colors. They are all variations of colors available to the public.

(Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.)

DVA - Made by tuning a VA to a more indigo.

BH - I think it's made by tuning a VA to make it MAGENTA. (Sorry for the caps but you can argue with me all day about what color it is, so if you don't believe me google magenta.)

Pyrestone Orange - Made with red and green courtesy of an RGB led (much like Violet Amethyst is made with red and blue).  Blood Orange, Red Orange, w/e you want to call it, it looks like FO with more red.

Sentinel Yellow Another mix of red and green with an RGB led, but this one turns out yellow.  Golden Yellow, really IDK how i'm supposed to describe it and not sound biased.......because i am.  It's just yellow and it's awesome.

Emerald Green A mix of green and blue, essentially a modification of Sunriders Destiny with a higher resistance on the blue diode to give a greener hue.

These five colors can be ordered very easily.

First - When you are making your color selection, you MUST choose one of the "Premium" 5$ extra Colors. Such as, Violet Amethyst (VA), Arctic Blue (AB), Sunrider's Destiny (SRD), etc...

Second - There is a $5 ADDITIONAL charge for "Forum Only" colors.  Purchase a quantity of 5 (so $5) in requisitions charges from here: http://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/requisitioncharge.htm

Third - After you have made your selections and are ready to check out move to the checkout page. Here you will find a small box labeled "Order Comments", specify IN HERE that you would like to have the color chosen changed to W/E color you write in the box.

===============================================================

Please remember that the pictures of these colors do not do them their justice.

Other than Bane's Heart, the other 3 are so similar to the other colors that it just overwhelms the camera.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 05:27:45 PM by Lord Rapine » Logged

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 11:19:58 AM »

I'm not sure if I posted this in the right place.

So move it if seen fit please.

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 05:38:11 PM »

UPDATE:

PO, SY, BH and DVA are made using an RGB LED.

I am not sure if the same is for DVA.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 05:55:27 PM »

I love that DVA color!

Great idea Kham with this thread.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 578

The lady you never saw coming.

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 06:06:27 PM »

Nice thread Kham! You get a point.

New year, new avatar. Thanks DarthScrub!!
(Sig by me!)

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 06:08:45 PM »

Nice thread Kham! You get a point.

Sweet!

Thank you. Grin

NavyGodzilla
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 06:25:42 PM »

Hmm, I actually thought there would be more than the four.  Still though they do look very nice. One thing I've seen though is neither Orange seems very photogenic. 

Own: AB Dark Standard,  BR Consular,BR Dark Liberator, FO Blue Liberator, GB Dark Standard, GB Monarch, PO Phantasm

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 06:31:10 PM »

Hmm, I actually thought there would be more than the four.  Still though they do look very nice. One thing I've seen though is neither Orange seems very photogenic. 

Before they started offering these as secret colors, the originals were VA and SRD, then AB was the secret color.

No, FO looks yellow and PO just looks red in photos; which leads to personal opinion being the big decider. Some people do get some good pictures sometimes.

I can vouch for the awesomeness of the colors though. I'm a huge fan of the Oranges and of course Yellow.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1636

Suns of the Force

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 09:12:01 PM »

Before they started offering these as secret colors, the originals were VA and SRD, then AB was the secret color.

No, FO looks yellow and PO just looks red in photos; which leads to personal opinion being the big decider. Some people do get some good pictures sometimes.

I can vouch for the awesomeness of the colors though. I'm a huge fan of the Oranges and of course Yellow.

Back in the day, there were only the five main colors (green, red, orange, blue,and silver) and Sunriders Destiny was the "secret color."  I remember those days...

Essentially, these forum exclusive colors are all made using RGB leds, along with Violet Amethyst, Sunriders Destiny, and Arctic Blue.  Pyrestone and Sentinel Yellow are created using a combination of red and green light, while the DVA and Bane's Heart are produced by tweaking the Violet Amethyst color (which is created using red and blue).  Meanwhile, the Arctic Blue and Sunriders Destiny are made using a combination of green and blue.

Just figured I'd throw that out there Wink

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 09:19:47 PM »

Back in the day, there were only the five main colors (green, red, orange, blue,and silver) and Sunriders Destiny was the "secret color."  I remember those days...

Essentially, these forum exclusive colors are all made using RGB leds, along with Violet Amethyst, Sunriders Destiny, and Arctic Blue.  Pyrestone and Sentinel Yellow are created using a combination of red and green light, while the DVA and Bane's Heart are produced by tweaking the Violet Amethyst color (which is created using red and blue).  Meanwhile, the Arctic Blue and Sunriders Destiny are made using a combination of green and blue.

Just figured I'd throw that out there Wink

Thank you for clarifying all of this.

Point.

Moderator Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 12:29:30 AM »

Awesome thread Spidey! This should save us some of those 'how do I order SY' and 'what's BH' threads that pop up from time to time.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

NavyGodzilla
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 12:18:05 PM »

Bump for Kham-Ryn Kurios and to help out.

Own: AB Dark Standard,  BR Consular,BR Dark Liberator, FO Blue Liberator, GB Dark Standard, GB Monarch, PO Phantasm

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2012, 12:40:52 PM »

Bump for Kham-Ryn Kurios and to help out.

Thank buddy!

Glad people are finding this useful Grin

Zurth
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 35

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 06:15:44 PM »

Wow! I was wondering if it was possible to get yellow. it is among my favorite choice of colour saber. I feel like im ordering at In-n-out now with a "secret" menu.

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate V2: BR
Dark Initiate V2 LE: CG, VA
Dark Liberator V2: AS
Red SI Battle Saber: V2 FO

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 06:20:39 PM »

Wow! I was wondering if it was possible to get yellow. it is among my favorite choice of colour saber. I feel like im ordering at In-n-out now with a "secret" menu.

ROTFL.

It is like that! You show up and your friend goes I'm getting a 4x4 and you go what? Then you see it. Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 50   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: