Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Ms. Malice's Resin chassis's  (Read 34380 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2020, 12:05:11 PM »

These chassis work perfectly with my Stunt sabers.  They did an amazing job and look forward to future designs. Thanks GM & Ms GM

Agreed, their work is quite good

Fatalis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 60

Good..Bad...I'm the guy with the saber!

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2020, 03:10:55 PM »

Looking forward to picking some up.

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2020, 07:36:16 PM »

that is a brilliant innovation.  I have a friend with a stunt, and when I figure out what battery pack she's got, I may order one for her.

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2020, 07:44:37 PM »

Sounds good. We are here everyday. MTFBWY

Fatalis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 60

Good..Bad...I'm the guy with the saber!

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2020, 08:31:41 PM »

Really trying to get this new chassis installed, but not sure what the issue is.......

JUST JOKING....lol

It looks and works great! A MUST have for battery security! Plus you get a free gift! THANKS

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2020, 09:07:12 PM »

Lol that was fantastic,  Ms.Malice is happy you like it.

saberbabe771
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2020, 11:45:13 PM »

Hey all, I'm a fresh baby to the world of the adult saber world. Last lightsaber I has was that plastic assemble your own lightsaber kids got when they were ten.

SO on to my question, I bought stunt version of The Savior, a mystery saber, and got the free initiate saber with the order, a total of 3 sabers. Looking thru the customization forum cuz I FOR SURE want to try and get artistic with these new toys, I read through this thread, I like what I see but I am curious/concerned.

Is having a chassis like this important for the sabers? Are the battery packs not entirely made secure in the hilt?

Being a novice I wanna make sure I understand some of the necessary ins and outs for not only making my sabers my own, but also making sure they last a while. If this is one of those things that I would need to get to protect the battery pack, then I would 100% love to purchase a few to make sure my sabers are secure.

Also, if there's anything else I should look out for when it comes to securing the longevity of my sabers, please lemme know! Or point me in the direction of the appropriate forum topic/thread

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2020, 12:15:07 AM »

Hey all, I'm a fresh baby to the world of the adult saber world. Last lightsaber I has was that plastic assemble your own lightsaber kids got when they were ten.

SO on to my question, I bought stunt version of The Savior, a mystery saber, and got the free initiate saber with the order, a total of 3 sabers. Looking thru the customization forum cuz I FOR SURE want to try and get artistic with these new toys, I read through this thread, I like what I see but I am curious/concerned.

Is having a chassis like this important for the sabers? Are the battery packs not entirely made secure in the hilt?

Being a novice I wanna make sure I understand some of the necessary ins and outs for not only making my sabers my own, but also making sure they last a while. If this is one of those things that I would need to get to protect the battery pack, then I would 100% love to purchase a few to make sure my sabers are secure.

Also, if there's anything else I should look out for when it comes to securing the longevity of my sabers, please lemme know! Or point me in the direction of the appropriate forum topic/thread

With the way US has their set up currently you run the risk of fractures on the housing of the battery due to impacts with the space in hilt. most people put foam or tape to help with this. There is also wear and tear when removing batteries. Besides that wires breaking from removal or impact can happen as well.
MsMalices chassis are made to remove the space that is left over from the building process. There is no need for my chassis. you can do everything just fine. Some people spin or spar and this helps keep the battery in place and the housing safe is all.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2020, 12:49:39 AM »

I just received three of Ms. Malice’s chassis, and installed two (because the third saber for which I bought a chassis is not currently in my household), and they’re lovely!  They fit perfectly, and seem to be very sturdy, as well.  It’s definitely a better, sturdier solution than the Velcro strip, ribbon, and sponge spacer that I had been using.  (Yes, that worked, and I had incurred no damage, but still... this looks and feels much better.) 

I am very pleased with my purchase, and if my other stunt sabers were not V2s, I would have bought more.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

saberbabe771
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2020, 01:14:20 AM »

I greatly appreciate the info! Granted I don't foresee me sparing with anybody in the future, although who knows, I could get addicted to this brave new world and follow the rabbit down the hole. I'll wait to see what my two random sabers are and how all three feel. Tracking is telling me by Friday so I guess I'll make my decision then! Thank you so much for your answers!!

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2020, 01:32:10 AM »

A Update from Ms. Malice. Thanks to the fantastic ZanarCrestrider, we were able to crack the case of how do we get other colors.there is a 2$ custom color charge per chassis but subject to discount based on volume.    We are now able to do most colors by request. here is an example of pink

We have also found some uninstalled boards that should help with chassis designs (hopefully some good prototypes) for the installed sabers with warranty's. I havnt had the heart to dismantle my diamonds boards but now i dont have to. I have a V3 and a Diamond. RnD will start soon as the rough draft have been started. We are (ms malice and I) debating what design we wanna focus on first.

If you have any question please feel free we are always here.

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2020, 03:57:43 AM »

Yay for being the random chucklehead that just happened to ask the right questions that inspired you guys. I really didn’t do anything except keep buying more chassis in different colors. Oh well, I still get the benefit of color matching my sabers, cause I like doing that for some silly reason.

Light side points when warranted

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2020, 04:19:03 AM »

I am interested in Diamond (because I have one, with another to come soon, and the possibility of ordering a third chassis for a buddy who also has one), but it looks like three would be my max order.  So, for whatever that’s worth, you have my input.

And $2 extra for custom color is not a deal-breaker for me.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

dogdoctor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2020, 11:47:05 PM »

@GeneralMalice- sent you a PM. Inquiring about ordering as set. - dogdoctor

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2020, 01:26:43 AM »

@GeneralMalice I also sent a DM