Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Ms. Malice's Resin chassis's  (Read 34389 times)
digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2020, 10:42:50 PM »

This is very impressive!  I love the new v2 design and its rigidness.  I also love the new circuity design you incorporated as well, very sharp!  You have definitely taken this to a whole new level and raised the bar for everyone else.  Please keep up the innovative and creative designs.  Great job on this!!  I am looking at getting one for my Dark Graflex.  I don't do the combat thing, just swing and train with it on my own.  Again, you have done a great job and created a superb design.

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

Fatalis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 60

Good..Bad...I'm the guy with the saber!

« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2020, 01:09:40 AM »

HOT DANG! Sign me up for 4 of the soundboards when you get them worked out!

As an owner of 4 of the V1 chassis, I can guarantee that you will be COMPLETELY SATISFIED. The magic they put into them is amazing. Not to mention the free gifts that are included. My kids are always asking when I am going to order again, so they can get prizes, lol.

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2020, 03:21:35 AM »

As an owner of 4 of the V1 chassis, I can guarantee that you will be COMPLETELY SATISFIED. The magic they put into them is amazing. Not to mention the free gifts that are included. My kids are always asking when I am going to order again, so they can get prizes, lol.
+1 on this, own a bunch of the V1's and just placed another order for both V2's and more of the originals (can't wait to try the new V2's in my go to sabers). I love the free gifts as well, kinda hooked on the cards now  Grin.

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2020, 07:50:21 PM »

Just got my new V2 chassis in and I have to say I'm blown away! The V1's are very sturdy themselves but these V2's feel nearly indestructible. I like the printed circuitry as it looks like part of the saber itself when removing it. And as always it was very quick shipping and the extras are awesome (wondering now why I hadn't bought the cards before). Overall can't thank GM enough for the great product and the great overall experience of buying from him.

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2020, 04:29:10 PM »

Just got my new V2 chassis in and I have to say I'm blown away! The V1's are very sturdy themselves but these V2's feel nearly indestructible. I like the printed circuitry as it looks like part of the saber itself when removing it. And as always it was very quick shipping and the extras are awesome (wondering now why I hadn't bought the cards before). Overall can't thank GM enough for the great product and the great overall experience of buying from him.

you should show off your chassis and card collections. i wanna see what you have protected!

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2020, 06:50:46 PM »

Looks like we are at 33 entrys for the contest. I will be hosting the Live stream for the drawing on Monday the 16th. at that time we will give away the prizes for the contest.

Dont forget you still have time to enter if you have not already.

Lets talk about the live stream!!

I plan on hosting for an hour. in that time included with the prizes for the raffle. I will be giving away a bunch of Topps Autograph and some sketches. we will do a door prize or prizes as the hour progresses and then end with a big viewer give away to go along with the raffle.

I hope you will join us for some fun times. Talking about Ultra Sabers and what is around the corner for all of us.

Dont forget MODAY Nov 16th 2020.
time to be determined. But most likely after 7pm cst.
Leave comments suggerstions and ideas

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2020, 02:01:49 PM »

Sounds fun!  I hope to be able to join the streaming.  What streaming platform will you use?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2020, 03:53:35 PM »

I will be using YouTube Live Stream. i will set up a advance premiere sometime this next week.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2020, 05:53:40 PM »

Cool!  No Facebook access required.  Thank you.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2020, 04:14:43 AM »

Hey y'all.  Tomorrow's the day (Monday November 16th ) that we will be doing the live stream for our contest.  We will be streaming from 7pm CST for about an hour or so.  MsMalice will be there doing a live unboxing of her new surprise while we are streaming and will help with the giveaway.  Just to let y'all know, we will be doing another giveaway through YouTube soon, once we get closer to 500 subscribers.  Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you all there!

Here is the link to the live stream. 
See y'all at 7 pm https://youtu.be/EEzxNCd0b0s

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2020, 01:07:55 AM »

My Link was broken here is the now link for the giveaway

Give away is now live
https://youtu.be/hLZuwEC0pf4

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2020, 01:23:38 AM »

Going to try one more time lol https://youtu.be/t-cxZ8QPbRU

SumoMonkey
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2020, 08:29:06 PM »

If I wanted to order some chassis, how should I got about doing so? Should I send you a personal message for the details? Thanks in advance!
*edit* You can ignore this. It was probably a bit of a stupid question. I'll send you a personal message. I'd delete this post but I never post on here and can't figure out how to delete it so I guess it stays here.

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2020, 06:22:38 PM »

Howdy all, MS malice and my self wanted to say happy holidays to everyone. Hope everyone got the saber they wanted!!

cameranerd74
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 13

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2021, 08:07:40 PM »

Sorry for the zombie thread but I just wanted to say USPS just dropped off a box from Ms Malice (just in time for May the 4th). Once I get these open, all of my Ultrasabers (except my Initiate v2) will have a Ms Malice chassis inside. They're a great company selling a great product. Clearly I'm a big fan.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: