Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Ms. Malice's Resin chassis's  (Read 34381 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2020, 12:37:15 PM »

I really don't know what kinda fairy magic is in these chassis... Every time I shake it candy comes out!

and when I touch the blade to something... Star Wars cards and stickers appear!

Again, you really need to get some of these chassis in your pommels!

A++++

Use the shorts, I mean the Force!

dogdoctor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2020, 05:43:05 PM »

The two installed beautifully! Thanks.

I have to admit my wife was confused with the order of the goodies you sent. I didn’t order that I said. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Then the chassis came out and I was like oooooh. Yes that was me. Lol 😂

One small critique ... my son’s battery back wants to lose 1 battery more than mine. So that gap between the pack and the chassis is just enough for the battery slip just a bit. But it does still maintain connection, but it could be tighter.

The loss of the rattle is amazing!

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2020, 11:37:07 PM »

I have to admit my wife was confused with the order of the goodies you sent. I didn’t order that I said. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Then the chassis came out and I was like oooooh. Yes that was me. Lol 😂

One small critique ... my son’s battery back wants to lose 1 battery more than mine. So that gap between the pack and the chassis is just enough for the battery slip just a bit. But it does still maintain connection, but it could be tighter.

There is a reason I have a chassis it every single saber I have that can take one. I'll end up getting his diamond chassis once that's done too. Right now I have more on order, for my wife's sabers, my son's sabers, and my new saber that will be arriving tomorrow. I'd order more if I had places to put them. He even does a great job at colors, as long as you tell him what color you want. I like color coding the chassis to match the saber's color.

Light side points when warranted

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2020, 06:48:03 PM »

I wounder if you have bowing at the corners of your housing. Ive seen this on one of mine my i replaced it with a new housing. So the cornors look like skate board tails on the cornors. Do you see this issue with yours?

illwearmyscars
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2020, 07:14:14 AM »

I just ordered 2 stunt savers so I’m definitely interested in ordering 2 of these!

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2020, 12:29:58 PM »

Cant wait to see what you get!! We are almost done printing our next grade of strength chassis(40 so far adn counting). We are still waiting on the new machine for the high end chassis (3 weeks). but the ones im making now have not broken from the drop test at 10" only at 20" did they crack. the top tier chassis material would not break and will be able to support a smaller form factor to support the sound cards with out voiding your warranty.  Keep an eye out for an Saberforum only giveaway coming soon.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2020, 01:47:56 PM »

Cant wait to see what you get!! We are almost done printing our next grade of strength chassis(40 so far adn counting). We are still waiting on the new machine for the high end chassis (3 weeks). but the ones im making now have not broken from the drop test at 10" only at 20" did they crack. the top tier chassis material would not break and will be able to support a smaller form factor to support the sound cards with out voiding your warranty.  Keep an eye out for an Saberforum only giveaway coming soon.

Sir , I have a Dark sentinel and i use them hard. will the new chassis work in this saber ?

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2020, 02:58:05 PM »

Sir , I have a Dark sentinel and i use them hard. will the new chassis work in this saber ?

As a stunt, yes yes it will.

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2020, 03:02:17 PM »

Heres a demo of me throwing it from 10 ft plus and throwing it around.  Excuse the feet and messy looking house. https://photos.app.goo.gl/QRWTVxJEYxeuEfhs8

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2020, 04:47:13 PM »

Let us know when the Heavier ones are ready

Own

Wish list

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2020, 04:55:15 PM »

Heres a demo of me throwing it from 10 ft plus and throwing it around.  Excuse the feet and messy looking house. https://photos.app.goo.gl/QRWTVxJEYxeuEfhs8

Heaven forbid you have a house that looks lived in. It’s also utter blasphemy that you would dare be comfortable while inside your own home.

I can’t wait to see you drop the indestructible ones off something stupidly tall and watch it bounce harmlessly off the pavement below.

Light side points when warranted

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2020, 05:00:36 PM »

Heaven forbid you have a house that looks lived in. It’s also utter blasphemy that you would dare be comfortable while inside your own home.

I can’t wait to see you drop the indestructible ones off something stupidly tall and watch it bounce harmlessly off the pavement below.

that i want to see

Own

Wish list

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2020, 12:53:54 PM »

THIS IS FOR SABERFOURM only All you have to DO is make a purchase here for a chassis.
SEND ME A MESSAGE PLEASE WITH YOUR REQUEST.

ONLY HAVE red, white and rainbow PLA this week. Other colors are a few days away

For anyone one who wants to know You can get the current PLA chassis at 15$ each and the discount applies for more (shipping not included).  Free gifts in every purchase! We are looking at end of August before our other new machine is here.

I will be doing a contest based on chassis sales for the time being until the new set up arrives.

Here are the details:

"PRIZES"
***Grand Prize: IF I sell 100 chassis (or close to it) during this promotion***
MsMalice will etch and Wrap your Initiate V2 !! You must supply saber

(for sure prize) - Grab bag Saber from US* ordered 08/02 "you pay shipping to you"
(for sure prize) - 50$ CREDIT towards chassis's (that's like 4 chassis) OR etching from Ms.Malice (you are responsible for shipping, and saber for etching as well)
 (for sure prize) - 3x Full Base sets of Star Wars Movie cards. (different years)
 (for sure prize) - chassis of your choice any color and logo (resin only) x5
 (for sure prize) - chassis of your choice any color FDM x5

* All shipping costs are the responsibility of the winner.*

There will be a time frame from 08/05 (today) going until the new printer arrives (ETA end of August).

For each chassis that is sold, a number or a ticket (not sure yet), will be assigned to each purchase that will lock you into the contest. You can have as many entries as you have purchases, ex. you buy 5 chassis= 5 entries.

Message me here to order.  Once the contest ends I will live stream the winners being picked on my YT.

Don't forget to like and sub to my YT as well for Videos on fighting and sabers and cards.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz-Is4MEVUZkD9CvnXqWB2Q/

Enjoy!!

« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 01:55:33 PM by GeneralMalice- » Logged

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2020, 06:16:04 PM »

Good luck to all !!! I am holding back for the new heavy grade one.

Own

Wish list

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2020, 09:29:36 PM »

I’m all full up on the ones for MHS-compatible stunt sabers, so I’m holding out for V2 or Diamond-capable chassis now.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: