Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Ms. Malice's Resin chassis's  (Read 34382 times)
GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2020, 11:11:48 PM »

No worries i understand the desire for the ones coming. Its good news for the rest Wink  example as to why. Say 15 people buy chassis. then all 15 prizes will be given away. if 30 then 1 in 2 chance, if 45 1 in 3. so lower the better. the 100 mark is only if it got that high. 

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2020, 04:26:01 AM »

THIS IS FOR SABERFOURM only All you have to DO is make a purchase here for a chassis.
SEND ME A MESSAGE PLEASE WITH YOUR REQUEST.

ONLY HAVE red, white and rainbow PLA this week. Other colors are a few days away

For anyone one who wants to know You can get the current PLA chassis at 15$ each and the discount applies for more (shipping not included).  Free gifts in every purchase! We are looking at end of August before our other new machine is here.

I will be doing a contest based on chassis sales for the time being until the new set up arrives.

Here are the details:

"PRIZES"
***Grand Prize: IF I sell 100 chassis (or close to it) during this promotion***
MsMalice will etch and Wrap your Initiate V2 !! You must supply saber

(for sure prize) - Grab bag Saber from US* ordered 08/02 "you pay shipping to you"
(for sure prize) - 50$ CREDIT towards chassis's (that's like 4 chassis) OR etching from Ms.Malice (you are responsible for shipping, and saber for etching as well)
 (for sure prize) - 3x Full Base sets of Star Wars Movie cards. (different years)
 (for sure prize) - chassis of your choice any color and logo (resin only) x5
 (for sure prize) - chassis of your choice any color FDM x5

* All shipping costs are the responsibility of the winner.*

There will be a time frame from 08/05 (today) going until the new printer arrives (ETA end of August).

For each chassis that is sold, a number or a ticket (not sure yet), will be assigned to each purchase that will lock you into the contest. You can have as many entries as you have purchases, ex. you buy 5 chassis= 5 entries.

Message me here to order.  Once the contest ends I will live stream the winners being picked on my YT.

Don't forget to like and sub to my YT as well for Videos on fighting and sabers and cards.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz-Is4MEVUZkD9CvnXqWB2Q/

Enjoy!!

sweet!

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2020, 10:27:58 AM »

No worries i understand the desire for the ones coming. Its good news for the rest Wink  example as to why. Say 15 people buy chassis. then all 15 prizes will be given away. if 30 then 1 in 2 chance, if 45 1 in 3. so lower the better. the 100 mark is only if it got that high. 

Sounds like people need to jump in on this so I don’t walk away with a third of the prizes.

Light side points when warranted

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2020, 12:50:42 PM »

With you included there has been 6 ticketed generated. Im super excited for everyone. Quick note. US already shipped the MB/GB order i place 3 days ago.... My empties order from 2 months ago no luck but these prizes are on the way lol

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2020, 07:05:29 PM »

Check out this unboxing from Zanar Crestrider. look for part 2 that shows the saber he received as well.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beTuoyJCxhg&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;fbclid=IwAR2Hr__E3eCXMgegWiHiCZBxVyKj6FCGp_P6d9QlexR8recTzKBz-i2ktmU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beTuoyJCxhg&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;fbclid=IwAR2Hr__E3eCXMgegWiHiCZBxVyKj6FCGp_P6d9QlexR8recTzKBz-i2ktmU</a>

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2020, 07:35:57 PM »

Check out this unboxing from Zanar Crestrider. look for part 2 that shows the saber he received as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beTuoyJCxhg&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2Hr__E3eCXMgegWiHiCZBxVyKj6FCGp_P6d9QlexR8recTzKBz-i2ktmU#

awesome!  Congrats!

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2020, 07:54:24 PM »

You would almost think I forgot about the saber the second I set it aside... and you would be right. Completely engrossed in the chassis and goodies I got.

I don’t remember if I mentioned it, but the saber is an Aeon v2 when I get around to showing it off.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2020, 11:52:08 PM »

Cool review, even if we never saw the saber.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2020, 01:16:00 AM »

Cool review, even if we never saw the saber.

Oh it’s coming. I realized what I did about 15 seconds after ending the video.

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2020, 01:46:02 AM »

I need to do a quick review as I just got my first chassis and am ecstatic.

I have to say anybody looking at buying Ms. Malice's chassis's that these are a great addition to your saber (takes out every bit of rattle from the batteries). GeneralMalice is a great guy who goes above and beyond, and his chassis are top quality. Now I just need wait until I am a little more flush with funds to buy enough for all my sabers!

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2020, 10:51:37 PM »

I need to do a quick review as I just got my first chassis and am ecstatic.

I have to say anybody looking at buying Ms. Malice's chassis's that these are a great addition to your saber (takes out every bit of rattle from the batteries). GeneralMalice is a great guy who goes above and beyond, and his chassis are top quality. Now I just need wait until I am a little more flush with funds to buy enough for all my sabers!

Review, review , Review lol

AnxiousR2
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

Padmé deserved better, you can't change my mind

« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2020, 01:55:50 AM »

Is this giveaway/promotion still happening?

My Collection:
Apprentice LE v5 in Banes Heart
Dark Apprentice LE v5 in Arctic Blue
Aeon v3 in Consular Green (Mystery Box)
Aeon v4 in Orange (Mystery Box)
Prophecy v3 Adegan Silver (Mystery Box)
Grab bag tbd
4 from the Mouse

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2020, 02:32:24 AM »

Is this giveaway/promotion still happening?

Yes it is !!

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2020, 06:51:56 PM »

We did it. We have the V2 chassis up and ready for sell. We have dropped the price for all forum member for the V1 classis and once they are gone they will be gone.
We will be having the prices for the V2 so no worries. same great discounts for more then one. You can have a paypal invoice here for a discount or get on ebay and etsy. (etsy not updated yet.

There is a demo of the working prototype for the sound chassis. its 50% done in RnD. I hope you enjoy the video!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1yFIsmokQs&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;fbclid=IwAR1tv1WAqzitLLI9cgDvTyvIJcEQjby9FQ_2S6HQWaN_hSJOgtqDHZMAMTA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1yFIsmokQs&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;fbclid=IwAR1tv1WAqzitLLI9cgDvTyvIJcEQjby9FQ_2S6HQWaN_hSJOgtqDHZMAMTA</a>

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2020, 08:00:29 PM »

Interesting concept for the sound chassis set up. I agree the tape used by US to complete their electronic installs can be annoying because it's not always the same so it can cause problems with making a chassis to use for every hilt they sell.

I've used heat shrink tubing to replace that tape because it's more uniform, more secure and doesn't "sweat" like the adhesive the tape uses. I guess tape is faster and cheaper to use.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: