Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ms. Malice's Resin chassis's  (Read 4381 times)
digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -166

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2020, 03:42:50 PM »

This is very impressive!  I love the new v2 design and its rigidness.  I also love the new circuity design you incorporated as well, very sharp!  You have definitely taken this to a whole new level and raised the bar for everyone else.  Please keep up the innovative and creative designs.  Great job on this!!  I am looking at getting one for my Dark Graflex.  I don't do the combat thing, just swing and train with it on my own.  Again, you have done a great job and created a superb design.

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

Fatalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 42

Good..Bad...I'm the guy with the saber!

« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2020, 06:09:40 PM »

HOT DANG! Sign me up for 4 of the soundboards when you get them worked out!

As an owner of 4 of the V1 chassis, I can guarantee that you will be COMPLETELY SATISFIED. The magic they put into them is amazing. Not to mention the free gifts that are included. My kids are always asking when I am going to order again, so they can get prizes, lol.

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2020, 08:21:35 PM »

As an owner of 4 of the V1 chassis, I can guarantee that you will be COMPLETELY SATISFIED. The magic they put into them is amazing. Not to mention the free gifts that are included. My kids are always asking when I am going to order again, so they can get prizes, lol.
+1 on this, own a bunch of the V1's and just placed another order for both V2's and more of the originals (can't wait to try the new V2's in my go to sabers). I love the free gifts as well, kinda hooked on the cards now  Grin.

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), Prophecy V3 (VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), Consular (GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA)

Processing:
Consular (CG), Prophecy V3 (AB), 2x Grab Bags

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2020, 12:50:21 PM »

Just got my new V2 chassis in and I have to say I'm blown away! The V1's are very sturdy themselves but these V2's feel nearly indestructible. I like the printed circuitry as it looks like part of the saber itself when removing it. And as always it was very quick shipping and the extras are awesome (wondering now why I hadn't bought the cards before). Overall can't thank GM enough for the great product and the great overall experience of buying from him.

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), Prophecy V3 (VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), Consular (GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA)

Processing:
Consular (CG), Prophecy V3 (AB), 2x Grab Bags

GeneralMalice-
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 81

« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2020, 09:29:10 AM »

Just got my new V2 chassis in and I have to say I'm blown away! The V1's are very sturdy themselves but these V2's feel nearly indestructible. I like the printed circuitry as it looks like part of the saber itself when removing it. And as always it was very quick shipping and the extras are awesome (wondering now why I hadn't bought the cards before). Overall can't thank GM enough for the great product and the great overall experience of buying from him.

you should show off your chassis and card collections. i wanna see what you have protected!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: