Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ms. Malice's Resin chassis's  (Read 34864 times)
janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2021, 05:34:47 PM »

I will be using YouTube Live Stream. i will set up a advance premiere sometime this next week.

I remember seeing your thread least year and it grew so it's hard to find the key part.  Are you still making these?  Where do I go to order some?  How do I know what I need?

I assume these are for stunt sabers, based on the pics.  In my last order I got a free Initiate (v2?) and free Dominix.

I assume these will help with rattle/protect the chassis.

My first pair of Obsidian v4 sabers both broke at the edge of the battery chassis where it joins the speaker housing, so I I'm more cautious this time around.

Do you make chassis for Obsidian & Diamond based setups as well?

Sorry for al the questions, and I hope you and your wife are doing well.

Janx

cameranerd74
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 13

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2021, 05:42:36 PM »

Are you still making these?  Where do I go to order some?  How do I know what I need?

They are. Check out GeneralMalice512 on eBay to purchase them (link below). The description tells which size fits which model. I don't know the answers to the other questions though.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224153736309

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -27

D.S.P.P. Dark Side Points Preferred.

« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2021, 05:54:53 AM »

Awesome! This is exactly what I’ve been waiting for! Points to both of you!

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2021, 05:36:31 PM »

That was quick!  I just got my order.  They look great.  I am tempted to do a black wash over them just to fill in the circuit lines.  I like how you made them look cool, despite something that's hidden.

I have one small problem.  I don't know if I mis-specified the size, but they are too big to fit in the hilt of my Initiate and Dominix (not sure the v, these are brand new from US).

I know I typed in 85mm, which I thought was the right size.  I'll have to hunt to see if I have a metric ruler.

update (I found a metric ruler):
they are 85mm long.  and the eBay page implies this is the right size:
85mm chassis are for the models "DarkInitiate v3, Initiate v3, Dark Initiate LE v3, Initiate LE v3, Aeon v3, Dominixv3, Dominix LE v3,  Standard Battle issue (any verson)

95mm Chassis will fit all other models.

My problem is they are too wide/wrong diameter.    Even the pull grip is too wide to fit in my Initiate.

is the 95mm skinnier? Was I supposed to get that?  I just assumed I had the latest version models, could be my mistake.

Here's a pic of what my hilts are (ignore the top 2):

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -27

D.S.P.P. Dark Side Points Preferred.

« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2021, 02:57:01 AM »

… and the eBay page implies this is the right size:
85mm chassis are for the models "DarkInitiate v3, Initiate v3, Dark Initiate LE v3, Initiate LE v3, Aeon v3, Dominixv3, Dominix LE v3,  Standard Battle issue (any verson).

Here's a pic of what my hilts are (ignore the top 2):

Hello there. If I’m not mistaken those bottom two hilts are V2’s, which have a slightly smaller diameter than the v3’s.

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #110 on: May 08, 2021, 12:27:13 PM »

Hello there. If I’m not mistaken those bottom two hilts are V2’s, which have a slightly smaller diameter than the v3’s.

I believe you're right.  I contacted General Malice on eBay and they're helping me fix my mistake.

Great customer service.

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2021, 06:48:56 PM »

Sorry for not posting in a while. It's been a minute so I wanted to say hi since I do see some of you guys off site.
We have a new custom US we will post pictures of that we are going to finish this week. We hope everyone will like what we present.  Ms.Malice has been working on this on and off for almost a year. But it should be worth the wild. A new chassis is involved. But this is for a custom build so not the US card chassis as of yet. That thing is tought to design with all the little things we have to account for. But none the less. We will have some great photos soon. Thank all who reach out over ebay. Its fun sending out chassis to new and old members alike.!!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: