Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Cardi B Soundfont  (Read 1816 times)
GuyWithTheCrossguard
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -7

"Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to."

« on: April 20, 2020, 08:50:24 PM »

Yes, you read that right. Yes, I know April Fools was 19 days ago, because this is completely real. Totally a joke/gag font and not meant to be taken seriously. Besides, we could use a good laugh now more than ever. Sound credits go to the YouTube video link below. Some of the sounds, in my eyes, are interchangeable, because when you go into the folder, you'll see some files have two different names. Use them to your liking and enjoy!

Font: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CDgbKhDU2x2lO5rJDyKPzdd9FPHciFi-

Sound credits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14LVLUbBCcw

Sabers:
Flamberge SE with Obsidian V4 in Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 with Obsidian Lite, also in Guardian Blue

Notable Non-US Sabers:
Hasbro Signature Series Luke (ROTJ)
Disney Store Kylo Ren

Wish List:
A vintage Graflex. Seriously.
Savi's Workshop Saber
A Saber built by me from scratch, like a true Jedi.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 04:11:40 AM »

Yes, you read that right. Yes, I know April Fools was 19 days ago, because this is completely real. Totally a joke/gag font and not meant to be taken seriously. Besides, we could use a good laugh now more than ever. Sound credits go to the YouTube video link below. Some of the sounds, in my eyes, are interchangeable, because when you go into the folder, you'll see some files have two different names. Use them to your liking and enjoy!

Font: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CDgbKhDU2x2lO5rJDyKPzdd9FPHciFi-

Sound credits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14LVLUbBCcw

I have made over forty fonts now. My wife could careless. She has never shown interest in ultrasabers or any of the fonts I have made.

Tonight I read your post and the idea of it made me laugh! My wife asked what was so funny. I told her and she insisted that I download it to my saber immediately.  So good job. I'm a little heartbroken now!

The idea is hilarious! The lockup is spot on! We were laughing. Thank you for that.
My only complaint or suggestion if you would prefer,  the idle-hum sound. You need to think of a good hum sound. That is the only thing you are missing! Great start to a hilarious font. Thank you for sharing  it. Also I'm not a fan of Cardi B, at all. This is still a funny idea that I can appreciate.

Bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

GuyWithTheCrossguard
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -7

"Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to."

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 04:34:04 AM »

Thank you, Kaiser, for that generous compliment. Since I'm trying to get into font-making these days, I may have to take you up on that suggestion. The video didn't have anything that I thought could work as a suitable hum, but I can always conduct a broader search, and maybe find additional sounds to include in the process! In addition, I thought the idea of having the awkward silence in place of a hum would work in favor of the font's humorous appeal? Maybe that's just me. Perhaps a "Version 2" of this font may very well be in order. Glad you enjoyed it!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sabers:
Flamberge SE with Obsidian V4 in Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 with Obsidian Lite, also in Guardian Blue

Notable Non-US Sabers:
Hasbro Signature Series Luke (ROTJ)
Disney Store Kylo Ren

Wish List:
A vintage Graflex. Seriously.
Savi's Workshop Saber
A Saber built by me from scratch, like a true Jedi.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 11:04:30 AM »

In stead of silence, I personally would find a clip of her just rambling on for like a minute about anything.  Use Audacity to turn the track volume down by like 60%.  The end result would be, Cardi B's voice recognizable, but what she was saying not audible. Then the swings, the clashes, ect.  would be louder and clear.  I do understand what you meant with the quite hum. I think it would be funnier if she was rambling and you interrupted her. Then you got the smack down.

BBBBBBBbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr...

It is still making me laugh!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 12:21:08 PM »

I had to download this sound font too, it made me laugh for a while. Points incoming for that!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: