Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: 2 Sentence Premise  (Read 3810 times)
mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« on: April 21, 2020, 02:51:16 AM »

In these uncertain times (II'm beginning to loath that phrase) I propose a game of sorts.

You have 1 to two sentences MAXIMUM  to convey the plot of your very own original Star Wars story. No utilizing any currently posted stories here ;-)

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 04:36:27 AM »

Konras Teal is among the last of a dying breed of Inquisitors not given over to the zealotry of the numbered fraternity.

Sent to the deep core to investigate a Jedi sighting, his duty to hunt those force users who hold themselves above the Law is frustrated by the cronyism of the very Imperial authorities meant to enforce the Law.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 04:49:39 AM »

Oh, I LIKE this!  Great idea mrg149!

And no surprise that LSG has already presented a home run with his entry  Smiley   Let me think...

"Ensign Asori Renning, a recent graduate of the Imperial Naval Academy, finds herself fast-tracked to pilot the new TIE Defender, commensurate of both her skills as a pilot and the pedigree of her family amidst the Empire's elite.

...Too bad she's also being targeted by the Imperial Security Bureau, in danger of closing in on her and discovering the one secret in the galaxy that she is desperate to keep hidden...at any cost."

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 06:47:59 AM »

"After years of experimentation, Darth Horuss finally succeeded in creating his very first "Force void" warrior. The first in a Set of many, many more..."

This is actually one that has been bouncing around in my head for quite a while. Karm can vouch for that.  Wink

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 11:06:39 AM »

Great stuff so far!

A fateful encounter in space between an elite band of Jedi Sentinels and a cabal of Sith Acolytes takes a surprising turn as their ships are hurled through space and time to a small blue planet. Stranded, both groups struggle to survive, hidden amongst the planet's inhabitants thier clashes shaping the fate and history of this strange world...called Earth.

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 04:09:12 PM »

I love the creativity here! Lemme take a whack at it.

The terrified Sith prisoner looked up to the ship before him - a charred and mangled body mixed with newer parts.

"Don't worry," the droid handler chirped,"your model is much improved from your predecessor's - the new engines boast a mere 78% fail rate."

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 06:08:33 PM »

Good time to trot out this week's writing tip:  The Story Question

WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS*, *YOUR PROTAGONIST* *PURSUES A GOAL*. But will he succeed when *ANTAGONIST PROVIDES OPPOSITION*?

When the Empire fell and raiders attacked his retirement planet, Brexton Krail recruits his friends to defend their sector using mothballed equipment while he poses as a Sith Lord.  But will his plan work when the New Republic and hidden dark forces take notice?

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2020, 11:09:02 PM »

Good time to trot out this week's writing tip:  The Story Question

WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS*, *YOUR PROTAGONIST* *PURSUES A GOAL*. But will he succeed when *ANTAGONIST PROVIDES OPPOSITION*?

When the Empire fell and raiders attacked his retirement planet, Brexton Krail recruits his friends to defend their sector using mothballed equipment while he poses as a Sith Lord.  But will his plan work when the New Republic and hidden dark forces take notice?

Whoa! You  piggybacked…

I assume yours is a comedy? :-/

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2020, 01:40:59 AM »

A thief, a traitor, a scum rat from the lower levels of Coruscant... Ajac Kolen is all of these things. But will he have what it takes to pull off the greatest heist in Republic history?

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2020, 02:47:38 AM »

A thief, a traitor, a scum rat from the lower levels of Coruscant... Ajac Kolen is all of these things. But will he have what it takes to pull off the greatest heist in Republic history?

Sounds intriguing. Hopefully it includes a Mission Impossible style scene with lasers :-)

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2020, 03:17:06 AM »

When an ancient Sith Alchemist's long dormant experiment is unwittingly released into the galaxy causing a galactic pandemic, the fate of all life hangs in the balance. Jedi, Sith and even Hutts must come together to find the cure before time runs out

too soon?

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2020, 04:11:06 AM »

When an ancient Sith Alchemist's long dormant experiment is unwittingly released into the galaxy causing a galactic pandemic, the fate of all life hangs in the balance. Jedi, Sith and even Hutts must come together to find the cure before time runs out

too soon?

Haha, I'm just getting "ze blue-shadow virus" vibes from this one. Cheesy

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2020, 04:26:11 AM »

Ancient forces and songs, dormant for centuries, are stirring.  Will Li'Aun face the test and join the ranks of the Cantors, or be swept away with the rising flood?

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2020, 10:43:43 AM »

Ancient forces and songs, dormant for centuries, are stirring.  Will Li'Aun face the test and join the ranks of the Cantors, or be swept away with the rising flood?

As a musician, curiosity is piqued …

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2020, 12:49:33 PM »

Whoa! You  piggybacked…

I assume yours is a comedy? :-/

Yes-ish.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=44567.0

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print