Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Pyrestone Bellicose! The true orange!  (Read 3944 times)
Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« on: January 01, 2012, 07:22:05 AM »

Try this! It has been difficult for many to capture, or even discover this color, but i assure you, it is the orange, true orange of a saber, darker and more true, not so light amberish, more so lava! also on the bellicose, awsome saber! i have a review on it but in short, dont miss out!!! dont doubt yourself, and dont ask questions, GET IT! do or do not! there is no maybe-there is BellicoseX)

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -77

i like dark side points and cookies

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 02:26:28 AM »

the more i see this color the more i like it. i believe the next saber i get will have to be pyrestone, very nice looking saber. the saber my wife got me for christmas is sentinel yellow and i think this color will look awesome with the pyrestone next to it.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 03:25:20 AM »

the more i see this color the more i like it. i believe the next saber i get will have to be pyrestone, very nice looking saber. the saber my wife got me for christmas is sentinel yellow and i think this color will look awesome with the pyrestone next to it.

It does!

If you'd like a picture, i will no prob.

I wish there was a chart. FO- PO-BR. pics suck I wish there was a better way to describe the, because it always devolves into W/E the user see's. lol

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 04:15:50 AM »

It does!

I wish there was a chart. FO- PO-BR. pics suck I wish there was a better way to describe the, because it always devolves into W/E the user see's. lol
if youre up to posting a pic , i wouldnt mind seeing it. i know that pics do no justice for the colors of these blades, theyre so vibrant in person.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 04:49:27 AM »

It does!

This is true, the colors are really rather subjective.  From yellow to red it goes Sentinel Yellow, Fire Orange, Pyrestone Orange, Blazing Red, but where those colors truly lie in that range varies depending on who is doing the comparison.  I don't own Sentinel Yellow or Pyrestone, but I've seen PLENTY of pictures, so this is how I would describe each of them:

Sentinel Yellow - deep, bright golden yellow, exactly like the yellow sabers you see in video games and whatnot.
Fire Orange - looks like fire... one of those very aptly named colors.  Sort of a deep amber, what I would call a "true" orange (though that's subjective as well)
Pyrestone - very deep red-orange, much more dark side looking.
Blazing Red - perfect Sith red, the most pure red you can imagine.  Scarlet really.

Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 08:43:25 AM »

pyrestone as far as video game reference, in kotor II id say the orange crystal(not to be confused with the crystal that says yellow but looks orange anyway:P ) best represents pyrestone. im sure most people on here including myself played/play that game, but theres a good reference to the description "sith orange."

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 09:07:53 AM »

if youre up to posting a pic , i wouldnt mind seeing it. i know that pics do no justice for the colors of these blades, theyre so vibrant in person.

Just another reason for me to scream about how much i friggin love SY Grin

But here you go so you can see them together. (Speaking of together................. should M.J. and I take a picture with both our SY sabers and send it out with our TY card from the wedding?)

This is the BEST picture I could capture of both of these COLOR's, next to each other.

PO Bellicose, Picture Left.
SY Shock, Picture Right. (Again speaking of Shock, I have a normal SY shock and M.J. has a Dark Shock in SY. Grin)

Actually I think this is the first picture I have taken of PO that doesn't look as RED as it normally does.

I gotta say and seriously if you think i'm wrong let me know; In person, that is the orange of PO in this picture (TOWARDS THE TIP!!!!, Since there is so much light.) but just, you know, bright as crap like all US. Grin

ALSO! If you want to know how orange, Pyrestone Orange (PO) is?Huh Take a look at the picture and how everything is illuminated in Orange. FO is much more orange like the FRUIT, where PO is like........crap it's hard to describe and not get stuck on one part.

Basically what Master Nero said........ PO sits between FO and BR. That's it and it for alway but I think that even Ultra and Deep would say it lies between the two. (Not to speak for them at all because I know that PO is it's own unique color and I have no real connection to the Creators.) AGAIN though just like Master Attoru said, description is subjective.

=============================
that was a lot.......... Grin

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 06:16:24 PM »

Nice saber. I saw your video/review and it was pretty good. Didn't think the PO color would look that good. xp How is the color in person though? Old MR Vader ESB shade or more orange? I know the Blazing Red is Vader ESB shade.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 06:31:25 PM »

Nice saber. I saw your video/review and it was pretty good. Didn't think the PO color would look that good. xp How is the color in person though? Old MR Vader ESB shade or more orange? I know the Blazing Red is Vader ESB shade.

The picture above.

Or

Goldleader's Photos.

LOOK AT THE GLOW. Grin

I really don't know how else us PO owners can show you all the awesome color.

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 01:28:19 AM »

not having seen p.o. in person, my interpretation of what it looks like and what others have said it looks like is lava exploding from a volcano. please correct me if i'm wrong.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 01:53:27 AM »

not having seen p.o. in person, my interpretation of what it looks like and what others have said it looks like is lava exploding from a volcano. please correct me if i'm wrong.

That seems reasonable to me.

Lava. Molten Lava.

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 01:59:24 AM »

i do believe this will have to be my next color choice. my birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks , soooooooo maybe i'll have to throw the wifey some subtle hints. thanks kham and goldleader for the info.

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -194

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 03:19:40 AM »

One word:

SEXY.

Nuff said...

Dark Side points are much appreciated.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 03:31:54 AM »

i do believe this will have to be my next color choice. my birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks , soooooooo maybe i'll have to throw the wifey some subtle hints. thanks kham and goldleader for the info.

No problemo! Grin
One word:

SEXY.

Nuff said...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: