Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Order mix up?  (Read 1065 times)
KqRo
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« on: April 21, 2020, 08:21:24 PM »

Has anyone ever received the order they upgraded and payed for, but also got their original order too??? That is what just happened to me, I received my Empress(which I love!) that I had upgraded to have sound and flash on clash plus the mystery box I ordered with it. Then two days later I was confused to get what I originally had ordered first, a stunt Empress and mystery box. Maybe they forgot to take the first order off the record?

stunt Sentinel v5 in GB
Preordered Empress obsidian v4 in SY with AS FOC

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 08:49:02 PM »

Never had this happen, but it sounds like you got great Karma. If it bothers you, you can contact customer support and ask to pay for the extra shipment or about returns.

They most likely will have no problem with you keeping both orders though, especially since they're still heavily behind on open orders.

Only my opinion here though.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 08:58:23 PM »

Wish I were that lucky. Instead I got the order I originally paid for but didn’t get the upgraded order. However it’s partially my fault because I forgot to fill in the comment section with a description of the upgrade I wanted and the order number associated with the original order. At this point I will probably only get a refund for the upgrade.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

KqRo
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 09:11:01 PM »

Yeah, I did send an email for conscience sake. I would really like to keep it though, I was thinking of getting a second at some point for a staff. Metal Mech, that really sucks about your order, hopefully you will get a refund or be able to replace it.

stunt Sentinel v5 in GB

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 09:44:27 PM »

Welll good news for me. Ultrasabers emailed me back. I’m gonna ship the saber back and they are gonna get the premium sound installed for me. Super excited now.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 09:49:02 PM »

Welll good news for me. Ultrasabers emailed me back. I’m gonna ship the saber back and they are gonna get the premium sound installed for me. Super excited now.

Glad to hear they'll take care of you.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

KqRo
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 09:53:12 PM »

Yay!! I’m glad.

stunt Sentinel v5 in GB

Daric Soldar
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 13

Lightside Points Appreciated

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2020, 12:18:22 AM »

Yeah, I did send an email for conscience sake. I would really like to keep it though, I was thinking of getting a second at some point for a staff.

I think this is the right thing to do. I'll use a food analogy (I do those quite a lot, I'm like Jim Gaffigan when it comes to food):

When it comes to getting my fast food order wrong, I usually just take the extra fry and get over the times when they forget my fries because I figure that it all evens out over time and it's a difference of a dollar or two in each case, maybe less. They also probably wouldn't take back food if you brought it back in because, well, you know, germs and stuff.

But when it comes to a saber that can cost $100-$400, that's a much bigger difference. I think the right thing to do is to alert them if they sent the order twice by mistake.

I mean, maybe I'm pointing out the obvious, but just pointing out that I agree with the decision to contact them. And maybe I'm just hungry and I need to eat something.  Grin

Daric

"Arrogance diminishes wisdom."
Shock LE (Emerald), Aeon v4 (Consular Green), Sentinel v5 (Tri-Cree Adegan Silver), Dominix LE v4 (Tri-Cree Consular Green)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2020, 12:24:03 AM »

This happened to me, but it was just with a pair of pommels.  I ordered a Dark War Glaive pommel and then changed it to a silver War Glaive pommel.   When the box came it had both in it.

Not quite on the same level as yours.   :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: