Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: VA & SY Phantasm initiate v2  (Read 1793 times)
Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« on: January 01, 2012, 07:43:22 AM »

here is a small review on the sabers i got my brother for christmas, they are very nice! the gold trim is very desirable and no matter what color, i would recommend LE to anyone! they handle very nice, for 24' blades they are very fitting and suitable! the whole staff length is about 5'6 im 5'9 (opposed to my v3, which stands 7 feet even, i have no trouble handling it either!) but anyway, the violet is not pinkish, it is violet, very full color! it is parallel to mace windu's saber from the movies as far as color without a doubt! the yellow is golden, very nice color, and really brings out the gold stripes on the saber! now for a few pics!

he likes them connected! but as much as i stress trying to capture the right color on camera for each saber, violet has been the easiest of all of the colors i have tried, yellow being the hardest as iv learned! it is golden yellow, i swear! but it looks orange:/ Sad sorry i cant get this color accurately on camera! it is truly astounding, it is yellow! like on the jedi academy video game is all i know to refer you too,

there... thats a little better..

and this is the best i could do, the farther i got the camera away from it in a dark room, the more true yellow it got on camera so:/ idk, take my word for it though! if you want a yellow, you wont be disappointed!

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 07:52:18 AM »

YES!

First review of Sentinel Yellow that wasn't from me. Point for you sir. Grin

Glad you enjoy the saber and the color.

They are even initiate's that's a double plus!

Will you be dual wielding or Staffing it up?

I love my famous initiate SY and would be so happy to see another initiate dual wielder.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 08:47:39 AM »

my brother suprisingly wishes for me to teach him what i know about staff fighting, he wants to use it as a double bladed! i would have never guessed! but yeah! amazing color! just camera shyXP

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: