Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Does anyone know what's going on and/or how to fix it?  (Read 1786 times)
Samxel
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 23, 2020, 06:44:47 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1fZrxF1gOs

I tried making a new font and this happened. How do I go about fixing this?

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 07:04:14 AM »

Because the lights and sound matched up, I want to assume you have a diamond board?

Delete the font is the short answer.

If I'm wrong about your board type, please add those kind of details. Board type. Battery type. What the font actually was and where you downloaded it from. I'm more than happy to help you out! Just please, make it easy for me?  Add more information.

Then "WE" can get you sorted out!

Samxel
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 07:16:55 AM »

Yes, I have a diamond board. I just re-used the Black Star font that was already downloaded on the US Launcher on my 10th save slot with different colors. By "delete the font" are you saying that I delete the entire font?

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 08:05:44 AM »

Yes, I have a diamond board. I just re-used the Black Star font that was already downloaded on the US Launcher on my 10th save slot with different colors. By "delete the font" are you saying that I delete the entire font?

I'm sorry. I rewatched the video for a second time. Your problem is a font programming issue.  That is really hard to explain.

Please , check out some of the diamond saves I have made? They are all FREE. Linked is below in my signature bar. 00_diamond saves. That is what you should look through.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2020, 11:56:47 PM »

If you can upload this font, I will download it and take a look at what might be causing the problem. There are a lot of different thing it could be. The easiest way to figure it out is if I look at it on my computer. So if you can upload it!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: