Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: The Empress - Clawed Emitter, Chambered Pommel & More!  (Read 11464 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: April 24, 2020, 08:29:05 AM »

Guys and gals, we're EXTREMELY excited to finally add this saber to the Ultrasabers family.  The Empress has arrived.

We’ve been hard at work with this one, and we’re are beyond thrilled to finally be able to bring it to you guys.  Designed from the ground up with the next generation of Masters and Padawans in mind, The Empress has been gilded with some of the most unique features to ever grace the lineup!

The first thing you’ll notice about the Empress is the fearsome halo of eight claws that wreathe its blade socket, each one flowing down into the main hilt with a corresponding extension, reinforcing the structure of the saber.  All of this shrouds the Empress’s 360° windowed emitter that rings the saber, glowing brightly beneath each claw.

The body of the Empress is available with OR without the decorative circuit board etchings.  The etchings run completely around the hilt in an asymmetrical pattern, but neatly come together in an orderly shape to really highlight the AV switch that comes standard on each Empress.  The body measures at a 1.5″ width, and functions as a comfortable choke-point of the saber, giving you a perfect grip for spins and fast paced combat.  The lower portion of the hilt is designed to mirror the claw extension of the proceeding emitter, and really sets off the saber’s look.

We’ve designed the pommel of the Empress to give the saber a perfect balance; both in looks and in weight, but didn’t stop there!  The Empress’ pommel is built to amplify the sounds on your Obsidian Soundboards, should you elect to equip one to your saber (which we obviously recommend).

The Empress is available in our four standard colors: The Empress itself will be in our classic, sinister black, our Azure Empress will come anodized in our bold blue, the Crimson Empress will come anodized in our menacing red, and the Empress LE will be anodized in a brilliant gold for a truly regal look.

The Empress has arrived- Get yours here!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3clZDVZ0qFQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3clZDVZ0qFQ</a>

The Empress in all four finishes:

The Empress in full view - with etching

The Empress in full view - without etching

The Empress's Clawed emitter

The Empress's chambered pommel

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 12:11:53 PM »

OMG! That gold Empress though!

I love gold...

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 03:22:13 PM »

I love my Empress.  Right now, it is my favorite hilt.  My wife has the Azure and loves it too, though she wants a black so I do to it what I did to mine. 

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 06:24:58 PM »

Guys and gals, we're EXTREMELY excited to finally add this saber to the Ultrasabers family.  The Empress has arrived.
Is this saber capable of having QD's?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 06:49:35 PM »

OMG! That gold Empress though!

I love gold...

Sorry, Infinit01, I just couldn't get this out of my head  Cheesy

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2020, 06:54:40 PM »

Is this saber capable of having QD's?

It's not listed as an option, but I don't see how they would fit.  The bottom of the LED module comes very close switch.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it was touching it.  The LED module has to go that far down to clear the emitter windows and for the retention screw to hold the blade.  You might be able to install them yourself, but it would be a very tight fit.

Household US Arsenal:
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

GeneralsLady18
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2020, 06:57:09 PM »

Ordered myself the Crimson Empress with etching. Can’t wait!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2020, 06:58:09 PM »

It's not listed as an option, but I don't see how they would fit.  The bottom of the LED module comes very close switch.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it was touching it.  The LED module has to go that far down to clear the emitter windows and for the retention screw to hold the blade.  You might be able to install them yourself, but it would be a very tight fit.
Damn. So it's one of those. I was really hoping to avoid Emerald or wedding to a single color. Angry

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2020, 07:45:10 PM »

Here is a non-MLS LED placed outside the hilt to show how far down it would go.

Household US Arsenal:
Mine:

Wife’s:

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2020, 08:59:27 PM »

UGH! Thanks. Looks like it's gonna have to be Emerald

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2020, 09:00:41 PM »

Sorry, Infinit01, I just couldn't get this out of my head  Cheesy

That is the reference that I'm going for, haha. No need for apologies, I like it!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2020, 06:15:34 AM »

I'm thinking about getting another Empress (red or yellow) so I can swap parts with my black one. Maybe change the pommels, pointy part (very top piece) and the  circle portion just above the av switch. Just a thought as I really like the look of the saber as is.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2020, 06:25:21 PM »

I'm thinking about getting another Empress (red or yellow) so I can swap parts with my black one. Maybe change the pommels, pointy part (very top piece) and the  circle portion just above the av switch. Just a thought as I really like the look of the saber as is.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Sig by For Tyeth

aaronle1989
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2020, 08:59:40 PM »

Wow the empress is sexy as hell i personally love the black and red wish there was a black and red hybrid, but man im really loving this!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2020, 09:00:27 PM »

Wow the empress is sexy as hell i personally love the black and red wish there was a black and red hybrid, but man im really loving this!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: