Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I知 in the UK can I Add to my order before shipping?  (Read 635 times)
Jedi lobsonbax
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« on: April 24, 2020, 10:26:15 AM »

Dear Ultrasabers. I have emailed info@ultrasabers A couple of days ago when I placed my order but not had a reply as yet so I thought I壇 try on here. I placed my order online two days ago for the guardian custom saber <REDACTED>. Would it be possible to add a $75 mystery box to my order in the Same shipping parcel as the original order?, as I知 in the UK. If so how do I purchase the mystery box to add to my order? Very much appreciated.

Looking forward to your reply
Kind regards and thanks
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 12:07:02 PM by Infinit01 » Logged

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 12:10:18 PM »

Hello there Jedi lobsonbax, please contact [email protected] or [email protected] for further assistance. This forum isn't part of the business so there's nothing that we can do other than relate to the pain of the waiting game. Please understand that Ultrasabers have been working around the clock since the holidays, Rise of Skywalker release, and the pandemic to get sabers out to everyone. With that said, they've had more order than before and are prioritizing building sabers than reading emails but will respond to you, you just have to be patient. Also, please avoid posting information like your order number to help protect you and prevent your information/order from being stolen.

Jedi lobsonbax
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 12:41:15 PM »

Hello there Jedi lobsonbax, please contact [email protected] or [email protected] for further assistance. This forum isn't part of the business so there's nothing that we can do other than relate to the pain of the waiting game. Please understand that Ultrasabers have been working around the clock since the holidays, Rise of Skywalker release, and the pandemic to get sabers out to everyone. With that said, they've had more order than before and are prioritizing building sabers than reading emails but will respond to you, you just have to be patient. Also, please avoid posting information like your order number to help protect you and prevent your information/order from being stolen.

Thanks 👍

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 12:42:50 PM »

You're welcome! Keep me posted Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print