Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: What does this file error mean?  (Read 1608 times)
Samxel
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 25, 2020, 09:31:29 PM »

I was trying to put the Samuel Jackson "MF" sound font on my Diamond saber, but I ran into this error while trying to add the effects I made with the .wav files.

I used MediaHuman to convert the the files to make them US Launcher compatible but apparently that didn't work. What do I need to fix?

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 11:33:28 PM »

I was trying to put the Samuel Jackson "MF" sound font on my Diamond saber, but I ran into this error while trying to add the effects I made with the .wav files.

I used MediaHuman to convert the the files to make them US Launcher compatible but apparently that didn't work. What do I need to fix?

The sound files that are offered here on the forum (Mace Windu BMF), are already in the correct format. There is no need to run them through an editing program. You can load them directly to the saber.

You can also load the diamond save I made from the same sound files. Loading the diamond .pfnt  file is a lot easier then loading each sound individually.  Then just change the effects and colors to the way you would like them. The file is in the link below.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: