Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Spring Raffle 2020 Entry and Winning Sabers  (Read 19376 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« on: April 26, 2020, 12:47:14 PM »

This thread is for members to post and show off their Spring Raffle entry and winning sabers as they receive them. Congrats to all!

HeClearlyLikesIt
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

You can't just blast a hole in the surface of Mars

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 10:08:07 PM »

https://imgur.com/a/GXtCwt3

Includes the saber I ordered, but the first one is my raffle saber!

Yeah, I definitely like it.

Jedi lobsonbax
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 11:50:24 PM »

https://imgur.com/a/GXtCwt3

Includes the saber I ordered, but the first one is my raffle saber!

Really nice. Congrats. I should be getting mine in a few days. Excited

DarthAmelia
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 02:09:31 AM »

I got my sabers today! In the box were my entry (a Dark Catalyst in Tri Consular Green w/v4 sound) and my prize (a stunt Dark Standard Issue in Guardian Blue). They're both so amazing!

The first pic is just the hilts. So shiny!

Ignited in the light. Shows the colors pretty well.

And ignited in the dark. You can really see how much the tri-LED Catalyst overpowers the Standard Issue.

Overall I'm so happy with both of these. Honestly, the Standard is a hilt I never would have chosen on my own, but now that I have one I love it! It feels so solid and heavy. And it looks so nice next to my Catalyst. I have to imagine that was on purpose to some degree.

And just as I expected, the Catalyst is great for spinning. It's very light, and the thin choke makes it easy to spin fast (though I will say the Standard seems better balanced). I've only practiced with it a little, but I've already improved a lot. I'll post some videos once I master the Obi-Ani spin.

The only problem is now I have a collection. And I'm itching for some more fine additions. What I should do first is find a suitable display. I can't think of a much better place for these than to proudly display them on my wall.

Thanks so much Ultra Sabers! And May the Fourth be with you all! Grin

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 02:13:56 AM »

I got my sabers today! In the box were my entry (a Dark Catalyst in Tri Consular Green w/v4 sound) and my prize (a stunt Dark Standard Issue in Guardian Blue). They're both so amazing!

The first pic is just the hilts. So shiny!

Ignited in the light. Shows the colors pretty well.

And ignited in the dark. You can really see how much the tri-LED Catalyst overpowers the Standard Issue.

Overall I'm so happy with both of these. Honestly, the Standard is a hilt I never would have chosen on my own, but now that I have one I love it! It feels so solid and heavy. And it looks so nice next to my Catalyst. I have to imagine that was on purpose to some degree.

And just as I expected, the Catalyst is great for spinning. It's very light, and the thin choke makes it easy to spin fast (though I will say the Standard seems better balanced). I've only practiced with it a little, but I've already improved a lot. I'll post some videos once I master the Obi-Ani spin.

The only problem is now I have a collection. And I'm itching for some more fine additions. What I should do first is find a suitable display. I can't think of a much better place for these than to proudly display them on my wall.

Thanks so much Ultra Sabers! And May the Fourth be with you all! Grin

Awesome sabers there DarthAmelia. Congrats! There are some really nice stands or displays on Etsy that Ive found

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

Devynwyma20
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

You've only begun to discover my power of Chaos!

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 02:15:24 AM »

i know how to make a custom hanging wall rack

May the Force and Chaos Be With Us

Inventory:
Me:
Initiate v4 x2 (blazing red, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (consular green, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (guardian blue, stunt)
Initiate v2 (blazing red, stunt)
Graflex SE (guardian blue, stunt)
Archon v3.1 (guardian blue, stunt)
Rydia:
Sentinel LE (hot pink, stunt)
Jeremy:
Aeon v2 (violet amethyst, stunt, WAITING)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 11:47:18 AM »

That SRD blade tho

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2020, 01:55:45 PM »

Very nice. I have the same sabers (silver Catalyst). Enjoy! What will you select as your next saber?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2020, 03:21:54 PM »

Well, here they are!    Just a few basic shots for now.   :-)

My raffle entry was the Emperor's Hand, ObV4 sound, SRD with QD, and a recharge port.  I also got the black pommel, black screws in the hilt, and black AV switch in the angled activation box.  I like the contrasts, but there will be some ... modifications ... coming soon.   Smiley

And the prize: An Apprentice V4 with windows and an AV switch in Fire Orange!   A nice pull on the grab-bag, and the silver/orange combo with UE blade gave me an idea.   I think this hilt may be destined for a friend of mine who is a serious Tennessee Vols fan...   ;-)

More on that later.   For now, a few pics!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2020, 06:05:25 PM »

Very nice Karmack!

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

Jedi lobsonbax
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2020, 12:15:38 AM »

Hi Guys a happy day today as my parcel arrived. I ordered on the 21st of April a Nickel plated Guardian hilt in Arctic blue with v4 sound, Silver flash. Also in the parcel was my 2nd prize in the raffle, I got an Apprentice V4 with windows plus AV switch with V3 sound in green. Im Ultra happy Ultrasabers, thank you. Here are some pics and my unboxing video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Iz6ewkX1e4&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Iz6ewkX1e4&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 03:54:29 PM by Infinit01 » Logged

DarthAmelia
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2020, 02:33:26 AM »

That SRD blade tho

Neither of my blades are in SRD. I think my iPhone's camera kind of made the Consular Green look like SRD. I tried to use a filter to make the blade not look solid white like it does in a normal picture.

Very nice. I have the same sabers (silver Catalyst). Enjoy! What will you select as your next saber?

That said, I almost certainly will get an SRD blade for my next saber. (probably a stunt Aeon V3 w/a Catalyst pommel; something I can practice spinning with without worrying about dropping it and damaging a soundboard lol) Either that or Bane's Heart/Hot Pink. Haven't decided which of those I like best.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2020, 02:49:27 PM »

Neither of my blades are in SRD. I think my iPhone's camera kind of made the Consular Green look like SRD. I tried to use a filter to make the blade not look solid white like it does in a normal picture.

That said, I almost certainly will get an SRD blade for my next saber. (probably a stunt Aeon V3 w/a Catalyst pommel; something I can practice spinning with without worrying about dropping it and damaging a soundboard lol) Either that or Bane's Heart/Hot Pink. Haven't decided which of those I like best.

yeah, the blue and green together tend to blend the color into an SRD-esque glow.

Mine, on the other hand, IS SRD.  LOL   And in pictures they are very hard to tell apart.

I love your sabers, btw.   Nice start!   I have a Dark Cat as well, though it has an Adegan Silver LED and spends most of its time either yellow or pink, depending on whether I or my wife is using it.   These days it is usually pink as she has pretty much claimed it for her own.   :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Arcinsaw
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 22

Gray Jedi (Dark/Light points accepted equally)

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2020, 04:40:32 PM »

My entry Saber was this Diamond Aeon LE V3 with a shock le pommel and its awesome! I won the Dominix stunt saber in Adegan Silver

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

This is the way.

Arcinsaw#5734 on Discord

Yes I know having Abeloth as my avatar makes the whole Gray Jedi thing weird

Arcinsaw
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 22

Gray Jedi (Dark/Light points accepted equally)

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2020, 06:06:56 PM »

Hi Guys a happy day today as my parcel arrived. I ordered on the 21st of April a Nickel plated Guardian hilt in Arctic blue with v4 sound, Silver flash. Also in the parcel was my 2nd prize in the raffle, I got an Apprentice V4 with windows plus AV switch with V3 sound in green. Im Ultra happy Ultrasabers, thank you. Here are some pics and my unboxing video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Iz6ewkX1e4&feature=youtu.be#

How polished is the nickle plating finish? On the website it looks much smoother than the tool-face finish of the aluminum, but it's hard to tell.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

This is the way.

Arcinsaw#5734 on Discord

Yes I know having Abeloth as my avatar makes the whole Gray Jedi thing weird

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: