Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Best way to find people who are as much as a Star Wars fan as you are?  (Read 745 times)
shadowsoflight
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 27, 2020, 01:38:50 PM »

Hi, this is my first post on any forum, so if I do something wrong - please do let me know.

Most of my friends have seen all of the Star Wars movies, but none of them are really that interested in Star Wars. Except for one of them but he's always busy.
I've been to all sorts of Cons, but everyone I meet that's interested in Star Wars either doesn't live locally, is to busy, or we lose touch.
I'm interested in LARPING, cosplay, table-top roleplaying (I am in a D&D group). I'm also interested in sparring with my ultrasaber that I recently got in the mail.
I would love to find a local Star Wars tabletop roleplaying group and people who wouldn't mind meeting up in a park or something to spar / roleplay Star Wars.

What is the best way to find people who live locally and are interested in Star Wars the way I and you guys probably are?

Jedi, Dark Jedi, Sith, Rogue, Grey Jedi... Who cares? That's what I say. Me? I'm a freelancer.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 01:49:21 PM »

Hey there, if you're on social media like Facebook, there are larping groups that are local to you. You can try that and there's also The Jedi Order of America on Facebook. bigBear who is a member here has a lot of chapters that are opened in most major cities.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: