Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Help with my Obsidian soundboard and Obsidian launcher  (Read 6924 times)
Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 10:45:35 PM »

You should take the batteries out when your saber is going to be off for that long anyway.  That's just good practice.

tiger salamander
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 04:23:03 AM »

Deep,

Thanks alot, that clarifies everything.
I decided to try running my Guardian for while to test the run time but did'nt get to have it on too long. I may have had it on for about 20min. My wife yelled at me because it was too loud so I went outside. Then she yelled at me again to get inside because she was embarrassed over what the neighbors may think if they see me. So that ended my run time test short.

During that time, blade kept it's brightness very well. I exercised the FoC too. All is good.

I'm contemplating a kill key sometime in the future, but for now I'll take the batteries out when not in use. I should do the same for my Raven.

Currently Own: Empty Shock Hilt

Former US Sabers (Sold them): Raven SS RGB, Catalyst Fire Orange, Guardian Pyrestone Orange, Consular VA, Dark Initiate Blue

Other (former, sold off) MR Luke ROTJ, MR Vader, MR Anakin, MR Mace Windu, MR Darth Maul Staff, Hasbro Luke, Hasbro Vader

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: