Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Doing a video review soon. Anything you folks specifically want to see in it?  (Read 2844 times)
Jacob P. Galvatron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 28, 2010, 11:23:04 PM »

Going to take my first crack at a video review as soon as my Dark Liberator arrives. I'll be giving my thoughts on the Dark Liberator, Dominix V2, and my Dark Prophecy. Planning on showing them next to my Master Replicas stock sabers for comparison, talking about the brightness, and good close shots of the hilt detailing. Anything in particular you folks would like to see in a video that I've not thought of ? How about those of you on the fence about ordering? Anything you would like to know about in particular that I could possibly answer in the video?

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 01:13:42 AM »

a dark prophecy must look nice been thinking about getting me one in red to add along with my plain aluminum one. i will be looking forward to your review also what blade types did you order with your sabers and could you measure the diameter of the ultra sabers? Smiley

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Jacob P. Galvatron
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 02:31:34 AM »

I'll be sure to mention that in the review (they're all ultraedges). And you want the diameter of the hilts, correct? I can probably do that, just need to find some string and a ruler.

Darth_Wankel
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 06:42:35 AM »

also if you wouldn't mind. mentioning how the blade feels in the hilt of the sabers your reviewing. heavy blade or hilt heavier. if ultraedge or standard ultra blade, mention some things like how well the color fills to the top or how much the ultraegde white washes a color. maybe even if you have different blade lengths how it affects each saber.

just some food for thought lol

Kaiser Xander
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 12:16:43 AM »

Some footage of dueling may be good. Grin It would probably help those "on the fence." Wink

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegannt weapon, for a more...civilized age.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: