Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Diamond Font, nothing works except lockup  (Read 1653 times)
Arcinsaw
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 22

Gray Jedi (Dark/Light points accepted equally)

« on: May 06, 2020, 02:55:03 AM »

I recently got my first diamond saber (spring raffle entry) and wanted to take a stab at making my own font with effects. In theory, it should all work, but when I tested it only the lockup light effect and sound would even play. It is as if the rest are blank. Please help.
I have attached a link to it below.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DyYzepZ8vqSzTBh5Rw_A0cgezpiwKNOt?usp=sharing

This is the way.

Arcinsaw#5734 on Discord

Yes I know having Abeloth as my avatar makes the whole Gray Jedi thing weird

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 04:51:09 AM »

I recently got my first diamond saber (spring raffle entry) and wanted to take a stab at making my own font with effects. In theory, it should all work, but when I tested it only the lockup light effect and sound would even play. It is as if the rest are blank. Please help.
I have attached a link to it below.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DyYzepZ8vqSzTBh5Rw_A0cgezpiwKNOt?usp=sharing

This was an interesting problem.  Thanks for the challenge, I figured it out!  There is something wrong with your sound files. I converted some of them myself and reloaded the sounds with your color sequence, and it worked.
 Give me a minute and I'll convert all the sound files for you and give you a working diamond pfnt file.

Arcinsaw
Knight Officer

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 05:08:56 AM »

You are a gentleman and a scholar! Points when I get back to my computer. I was really confused but I had a couple hours into the design, and that is my favorite font of all time so I wanted to get it working.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

This is the way.

Arcinsaw#5734 on Discord

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 05:32:12 AM »

You are a gentleman and a scholar! Points when I get back to my computer. I was really confused but I had a couple hours into the design, and that is my favorite font of all time so I wanted to get it working.

No worries.  I'm dying to see what others are doing font wise. This is a cool font, and I love the color choices.  I am more than happy to help you out. I just wish I could explain what went wrong so you could avoid it in the future.
 The sound files are working and the included pfnt file is working on my saber. I hope you have a good night!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1_RVW1G6pPM8LLgt1BEs5pF4vxjVqw__V

Arcinsaw
Knight Officer

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 06:22:32 AM »

Thanks so much! I will try to compare your finished product to what I had and see if I can figure it out 😉👍

This is the way.

Arcinsaw#5734 on Discord

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: