Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: The Princess. There is another.. Thin-neck design & Windowed Emitter!  (Read 34108 times)
DarthSai-Dynn
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -20

I will have my revenge!

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2020, 03:37:03 PM »

Glad to see I'm not he only guy that wants one!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Through Passion I gain Strength.....

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2020, 03:37:26 PM »

Getting the LE version. Doesn't have FOC unless you get emerald or diamond. While I probably wouldn't change the colors to often, I want the FOC.
Agreed!  I keep trying to buy a TRI-LED saber, but my need for FoC keeps busting my lip open.  I've even found that standard FoC leaves me a bit disappointed after being spoiled by the amazing Diamond effects I've created.  I'm dying to upgrade some of my favorite stunt sabers!

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2020, 03:49:24 PM »

The wife already spec'd it, printed the cart, and gave me instructions to order it today. 

Congrats

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2020, 04:04:30 PM »

Well now.    Here I am telling myself that I probably won't be ordering another saber for a while, and you go and post THIS.  *shakes head*  How is a guy supposed to be economically responsible around here?Huh
EXACTLY the same here.  Yesterday morning I'm like... I guess that's it for a while...   

YEAH, NO.

Emory be like: "Not if anything to say about it, I have!"

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2020, 04:12:59 PM »

Congrats

This is how the conversation went...

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

thegirlandthegalaxy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2020, 05:42:17 PM »

For a newbie, how accurate are the rendering colors? Specifically wondering if it will be the bright yellow gold shown in the photo or will be more rose-gold/copper like the on-screen version?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2020, 06:10:13 PM »

Want the dark, then get someone to tear it apart and cook the anodize into a copper, then reassemble. More movie accurate that way.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2020, 06:19:12 PM »

I'm thinking a crimson in BR

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2020, 06:21:10 PM »

This is how the conversation went...

Great wife and point for that meme

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2020, 06:22:50 PM »

I'm thinking a crimson in BR
I will admit that this is the first saber that crimson ever really caught my attention.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2020, 06:25:54 PM »

Ok..ok so I gav3in to the urge. That's right ya'll...I am the proud owner of the Princess LE (Emerald with sound). The 15% and some points I had lying around....anyway, she's mine. Chosen One is next. Then my collection shall be complete.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2020, 06:26:17 PM »

I will admit that this is the first saber that crimson ever really caught my attention.

The two crimson sabers I've eyed up is this one and the Fallen. Somewhere along the way I realized all my "dark side" sabers are orange - cant be a proper sith without a proper red

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2020, 06:28:23 PM »

A d-ring on an Ultrasaber, awesome! US hits it out of the park, again and again and again.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Darth_Skystalker
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2020, 06:35:59 PM »

This STINKS!!! I am still waiting for my first order to arrive and ALREADY, I'm thinking about placing a 2nd order now!!! my poor bank account Sad lol
WAY TO GO U.S. This one is a killer!!! loving it!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2020, 06:36:55 PM »

The two crimson sabers I've eyed up is this one and the Fallen. Somewhere along the way I realized all my "dark side" sabers are orange - cant be a proper sith without a proper red
<sigh> The darkness comes not from the blade, but from within.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: