Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: The Princess. There is another.. Thin-neck design & Windowed Emitter!  (Read 34123 times)
djKaSE
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2020, 02:49:28 AM »

No.  There is another...

Ultrasabers is proud to present: The Princess.

We've been pretty hard at work this year, and we know you'll all be just as excited as we are to add this saber to the Ultrasabers lineup.  Say hello to the Princess.  The Princess brings an absolutely unique design to the arsenal, and is packed with features and details you won't find on any other Ultrasaber.

We've designed the Princess to be an unmistakable saber both in and out of combat.  A thin-neck design is one we're proud to bring to another saber, but this will be the first time one has been topped with a windowed Emitter!  Twelve (12) horizontal windows wreathe the emitter of the Princess, giving it a brilliant glow and amazing look while ignited.

We knew the Princess needed to flourish in combat so we included a number of choke-points below the thin-neck that give the wielder several options to position a main hand for quick spins and fast-paced combat.  We crafted the Princess to be light enough to be wielded comfortably with a single hand while being long enough for a comfortable grip with a second hand to accommodate various combat styles.  The grip of the Princess features a new ridged design, with anodized accents that match colors across the emitter and pommel.

Finally, the Princess is as bold as she is tenacious, and her presence is not to be missed.  The pommel of this saber has been designed to announce itself in battle, featuring a resonance chamber that amplifies sound when equipped with any of the Obsidian Soundboards (which we definitely recommend).

The Princess will come standard with a non-illuminated A/V switch, and Heavy Grade Blade.

The Princess will be available in our four standard anodized finishes:

The Princess itself will arrive in our regal and commanding Gold you see here
The Azure Princess will come anodized in our brilliant and royal blue
The Crimson Princess will be available in our sinister red
The Dark Princess will feature the classic black

The Princess is now available for preorder, with orders shipping in early August of 2020.

Get yours here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtECNqsWCCc

The Princess - Preorder Render

The Crimson Princess Emitter - Preorder Render

The Azure Princess Grip - Preorder Render

The Dark Princess Chambered Pommel - Presale Render

The Princess is now available for preorder, with orders shipping in early August of 2020.

Get yours here!

“...We know you'll all be just as excited as we are...”

Pardon me if I don’t show any excitement while none of my emails have been responded to. Yeah, not excited at all for anything from US as of late. Odd that the only emails I get are promotional ones.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2020, 02:33:17 PM »

Because whining and complaining is so constructive.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2020, 03:03:07 PM »

Hmmm the "Princes" may make a good staff

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2020, 03:03:54 PM »

It would be interesting to see.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2020, 07:57:28 PM »

It would be interesting to see.

I thought about 2 for a dual saber, but since it's presale atm, I just decided on one to see how it felt in hand. Maybe later i'll get a 2nd like I did with the Empress.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2020, 08:17:50 PM »

I thought about 2 for a dual saber, but since it's presale atm, I just decided on one to see how it felt in hand. Maybe later i'll get a 2nd like I did with the Empress.
Tell you what....go ahead and get the 2, and if staffing doesn't work out, you can give me the one you don't want anymore.

Sig by For Tyeth

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2020, 08:37:47 PM »

my next is the arbiter staff so i can wait for review on the princess

Own

Wish list

djKaSE
Force Sensitive

« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2020, 12:39:57 AM »

You missed the part where I stated they are not responding to emails? Got another way of getting them to answer emails? If so, do share.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2020, 01:51:15 AM »

You missed the part where I stated they are not responding to emails? Got another way of getting them to answer emails? If so, do share.

Patience and reasonable repetition is all we can say.  Include your order number in the subject line, and use info@ultrasabers.com.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

djKaSE
Force Sensitive

« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2020, 03:13:57 AM »

Patience and reasonable repetition is all we can say.  Include your order number in the subject line, and use info@ultrasabers.com.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

At this point I have nothing to lose as it's literally been months since I last heard from them. Hence the lack of excitement over their new sabers and promotions (which I refuse to buy another saber from them until they improve their responses to customers).

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2020, 04:06:29 AM »

At this point I have nothing to lose as it's literally been months since I last heard from them. Hence the lack of excitement over their new sabers and promotions (which I refuse to buy another saber from them until they improve their responses to customers).

One other suggestion comes to mind... Start a new email thread, rather than replying or forwarding the old emails, and vary the subject line a little bit, in case someone hit “ignore conversation” when they shouldn’t have.  I know I’ve clicked on the wrong button before, especially when I’ve been in a hurry, overworked, or overtired.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2020, 03:12:56 PM »

my next is the arbiter staff so i can wait for review on the princess
That's gonna be a loooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggg staff. I was so happy when I found a way to take out the grenade section of mine.

Sig by For Tyeth

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2020, 03:18:34 PM »

That's gonna be a loooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggg staff. I was so happy when I found a way to take out the grenade section of mine.

long hilt body yes probably almost 30" , its what fits my fighting style and no added do-dads to get in my way or break off as im not nice to my sabers, If US ever wants to torture test a staff set up send it to me for a full and thorough examination and reports ( i wish )

Own

Wish list

Darth_GeeZuS
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

The Force is with me, I am one with the Force...

« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2020, 04:11:38 PM »

I understand your feelings bro! I have ordered from US 4 times before and found their customer service to be AWESOME! They even expedited an order for me that was a gift I needed by a specific date. This is the first time I've seen a lack of service... e-mailed 6 times myself and it's been almost 2 months. While I understand the lack of response sucks I also realize the state of the world today is crazy and I'm sure getting parts is tough when coming from around the world.

Here's to hoping we all get our sabers soon! I'll provide an update if I hear anything back on my end.

Current US Sabers:
Guardian - Emerald, V3 Sound
Liberator V3 (3rd place prize) - Consular Green, Stunt
Fulcrum - Emerald, V3 Sound
Guardian (4th place prize) - Guardian Blue, Silver FOC, V3 sound
On the way:
Fallen - Diamond, V3 sound
Free Initiate and Free Grab-bag

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2020, 01:00:50 PM »

long hilt body yes probably almost 30" , its what fits my fighting style and no added do-dads to get in my way or break off as im not nice to my sabers, If US ever wants to torture test a staff set up send it to me for a full and thorough examination and reports ( i wish )
It's funny. As long as my arms are, and as big as my hands are, I actually prefer to minimize my hilt size. I love the Ini length for single blades as well as for staff. The Menace staff w/ 32s is like my ideal staff length due to the Menace only being 9" and change.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: