Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
Author Topic: Saber concept art  (Read 37456 times)
TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #195 on: July 09, 2020, 03:28:28 AM »

added a blade to last one

I've only two things to say, HH:

GOR-

&

GEOUS!!!  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #196 on: July 09, 2020, 01:24:12 PM »

I've only two things to say, HH:

GOR-

&

GEOUS!!!  Smiley
I must concur. Taking another look at this, I can see US being able to achieve these components. It would be a bit on the costly side, but sooooo worth it.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #197 on: July 09, 2020, 01:44:19 PM »

I must concur. Taking another look at this, I can see US being able to achieve these components. It would be a bit on the costly side, but sooooo worth it.

Should i break it down to do able components , emitter hilt pommel, switch etc ? show in more detail how it could be made ?

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #198 on: July 09, 2020, 02:31:50 PM »

now for something completely different  as suggested by Lord_S_Gray

IF the ancient  Greeks / Romans had maintained their cultural style to the tech level of SW verse

I like this

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #199 on: July 09, 2020, 03:06:20 PM »

Should i break it down to do able components , emitter hilt pommel, switch etc ? show in more detail how it could be made ?
Don't tell us, tell them. Despite enjoying seeing what replicas US has come out with, I really wish they would get back to their original non-canon designs.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #200 on: July 09, 2020, 03:15:17 PM »

Don't tell us, tell them. Despite enjoying seeing what replicas US has come out with, I really wish they would get back to their original non-canon designs.

During my emails with US rep i gave them links to  both FT's and  my own design links of course some designs are just not viable to reproduce but a lot are , While reproducing saber cannon designs is great the saber manufacturing field is getting crowded fast, some make less quality units but offer better electronics at a lower price point, others produce amazing high quality and have a price tag to match . so where does a business go in my opinion to us the consumer why not assemble a group of folks from outside the company to come up with new designs  and not just people with graphic skills but also writer types and just people who can express ideas. the first company to seriously do this will dominate the market.

Own

Wish list

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #201 on: July 10, 2020, 05:33:06 PM »

During my emails with US rep i gave them links to  both FT's and  my own design links of course some designs are just not viable to reproduce but a lot are , While reproducing saber cannon designs is great the saber manufacturing field is getting crowded fast, some make less quality units but offer better electronics at a lower price point, others produce amazing high quality and have a price tag to match . so where does a business go in my opinion to us the consumer why not assemble a group of folks from outside the company to come up with new designs  and not just people with graphic skills but also writer types and just people who can express ideas. the first company to seriously do this will dominate the market.
Exactly. Something I've been screaming for for a long time is a SaberBuilder function that would allow those that know what they want, to piece together a saber from available MHS parts and then have US stuff it with the desired electronics. I eventually pieced together a custom saber for my girl, but it would have been nice to not have get parts that I didn't want.

And then there's you and For. This was based on one of his and Psycho's collaborations. I had him shorten it and trim the frills and dressings so something I thought US could manage to produce.

I would love to see some of y'all's original concepts be brought to life.

Sig by For Tyeth

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #202 on: July 10, 2020, 05:42:24 PM »

Exactly. Something I've been screaming for for a long time is a SaberBuilder function that would allow those that know what they want, to piece together a saber from available MHS parts and then have US stuff it with the desired electronics. I eventually pieced together a custom saber for my girl, but it would have been nice to not have get parts that I didn't want.

And then there's you and For. This was based on one of his and Psycho's collaborations. I had him shorten it and trim the frills and dressings so something I thought US could manage to produce.

I would love to see some of y'all's original concepts be brought to life.

The beskar would be an easy one to produce. As for a saber builder with all of the members here some one should be a code wiz and FT and i could do the models for it

Own

Wish list

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #203 on: July 10, 2020, 05:51:55 PM »

The beskar would be an easy one to produce. As for a saber builder with all of the members here some one should be a code wiz and FT and i could do the models for it
It's not just the coding, I want it to be a purchase option. I've even suggested marking up the parts a little for the inconvenience of stocking certain parts more than others. Something I have seen for years of dealing with US is them keeping Catalyst pommels stocked. The are like the single most popular pommels US sells.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: