Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Graflex CE with Diamond sound board review by General Malice-  (Read 2178 times)
GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« on: May 22, 2020, 10:29:49 PM »

Hey y’all. Here’s a review of my UltraSabers Graflex CE with a diamond board. I really like this saber; it feels good in the hand.  It is perfect as a one-handed saber but can be held with two hands.  I hope you enjoy.  Please look out for my next video tomorrow, The Guardian by UltraSabers.  Also, I will be doing another giveaway once get close to 500 subscribers.  This one will be a customized Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 from UltraSabers.  Comment below what design you think it might be. 

Also, feel free to let me know what kind of designs you want to see.  MsMalice has some ideas in the works but can always use a little bit of inspiration.

Thank y’all again for watching. 
Stay safe out there and may the Force be with you.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiYl9ngwVs0&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;fbclid=IwAR0eIKmIUTSUMNdEmiSTYvMCbd_uPG_nOXfprX1itpSMXy9V2qeNSx3vY9o" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiYl9ngwVs0&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;fbclid=IwAR0eIKmIUTSUMNdEmiSTYvMCbd_uPG_nOXfprX1itpSMXy9V2qeNSx3vY9o</a>

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 11:21:59 PM »

Awesome review GM. I love my Graflex and I can tell you will too. Im looking forward to seeing if you come up with Chassis for the Soundboard/Driver/Battery & Speaker setup.

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 11:36:10 PM »

Awesome review GM. I love my Graflex and I can tell you will too. Im looking forward to seeing if you come up with Chassis for the Soundboard/Driver/Battery & Speaker setup.

We are working on it. since there is a lot more smaller pieces to contend with we are looking at different resins that might be flexible and strong. There is some some good natural resins that we like and are testing. Ms malice is working on learning Fusion 360 to get a super precise chassis. we found a cool carbon resin that is kick ass but the machine is 100k. So we are looking at possibly PLA as well. I want to try and see if i can make a chassis that does not crack at all under any stress. give us time but it will happen Smiley

Purzelkater
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 05:00:02 AM »

Im looking forward to seeing if you come up with Chassis for the Soundboard/Driver/Battery & Speaker setup.
I'm 100% agree! Chassis for Obsidian and Diamond would be awesome. The lack of this is the reason why I have ordered my last sabers as stunts.

The Fallen: Diamond RGBW, White Illuminated Black AV Switch, 36"
Spectre with Engraving: Obsidian V4, BVA / FoC MLS, 36"
The Butcher Staff: TA Silver + Color Discs + Quick Release Coupler, 2x32"
Aeon LE V5: Stunt, GB, 36"
Dark Initiate V5: Stunt, BR, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 24"
Initiate V4: Stunt, BR, Windows,, 24"
The Dominix V2: Stunt, CG, 32"
Initiate V2: Stunt, GB, 24"

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 05:38:27 AM »

@GeneralMalice take a look at a program called Rhino 3d very accurate and is designed as an engineering program dont let that bother you i use it for every day 3d work and as of today drawing  sabers

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 09:30:22 AM »

Another steller review of The Graflex CE. I have a Graflex SE but tomato, tomatoe!

I'm 100% agree! Chassis for Obsidian and Diamond would be awesome. The lack of this is the reason why I have ordered my last sabers as stunts.

Third!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

drEe
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 13

Life long Star Wars nerd but not yet a Master

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2020, 05:18:55 PM »

Very cool saber; I like the short blade for show... Thank you for sharing

DrEe Windu

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2020, 05:52:15 PM »

Very cool saber; I like the short blade for show... Thank you for sharing

I took it from my frankensaber as i though it would be fitting. thanks for noticing. 

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2020, 09:55:52 PM »

Like BatMike, I have the SE as well so watching your review was a real pleasure!  The Graflex is such a fantastic looking saber (I also like your choices of double red; I went goldx2 myself  Smiley).

One major difference is that you chose the diamond board.  What an awesome function; I certainly appreciated you going through the motions (literally  Wink) while displaying the different blade colors and sound fonts.

Great review, GM!

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: