Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Order Question  (Read 3892 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2020, 12:07:08 AM »

I thank you for your support. Pop all the fireworks you want but keep in mind who's a veteran that lives around you. As a combat veteran, fireworks un-nerve me and I know that more than a handful of vets around my neighborhood are the same way.

As a young tyke, I learned (after only ONE mistake) not to cock my weapon behind my Korean War veteran father.  Memorable lesson.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2020, 12:42:01 AM »

I thank you for your support. Pop all the fireworks you want but keep in mind who's a veteran that lives around you. As a combat veteran, fireworks un-nerve me and I know that more than a handful of vets around my neighborhood are the same way.
Refer to my reply to BatMike. I dont shoot in neighborhoods. Im in clubs that shoot in fields with permits etc. Thank you for your service Infinit01

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

DrG_888
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2020, 02:53:17 AM »

Our vets should always be taken care of and shown our utmost respect why I always care and advocate for our vets especially in managing their care, well being and fighting for the benefits they deserve and are entitled too.  I as well as others have given up family blood to defend this country and will continue to serve this country as we have done so in the past and present.  Hope all had a safe and wonderful Memorial Day that are in the USA. 😄 Much respect to our vets and current peeps serving this country... 🙏

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2020, 11:58:37 AM »

Our vets should always be taken care of and shown our utmost respect why I always care and advocate for our vets especially in managing their care, well being and fighting for the benefits they deserve and are entitled too.  I as well as others have given up family blood to defend this country and will continue to serve this country as we have done so in the past and present.  Hope all had a safe and wonderful Memorial Day that are in the USA. 😄 Much respect to our vets and current peeps serving this country... 🙏
Well said DrG  Smiley

Coming up in a military family myself (brother's a Lt.Cmdr. in the Navy, father, uncles, grandfather ALL NCOs across the services; they tell me I got lost and ended up in college  Wink), I have a deep, resounding respect for our veterans.  Both Memorial and Veterans Days are poignant in their reminder that we not take for granted what we have or the cost paid by those who have sacrificed on our behalf.

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2020, 12:05:19 PM »

I will not get on a soap box about our vets so i will simply say thank you to all who have or are serving and to the proud the few " Semper Fi "

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: