Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Old Guard  (Read 1457 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« on: May 26, 2020, 11:47:48 AM »

Looks good

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxIJzLPiTPA&amp;feature=em-uploademail" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxIJzLPiTPA&amp;feature=em-uploademail</a>

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 10:19:29 PM »

I haven't watched the trailer, just the still you have there makes me interested.

Ok, now I've watched the trailer. Two thoughts:

1) I guess there can be more than one.

2) It's nice to see Aeon made some friends and found something to do with her life.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 05:16:43 PM »

This was a pretty entertaining series with an interesting plot/premise. I watched it a month or so ago. It was a worthwhile short series for sure, it speaks to the warrior within (many of) us, and calls into question what it means to be human. Calling into question, in some ways, "The Human Condition"; and if you start removing some elements then what are you truly left with? I'd love to see more of this show past what they put out so far.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: