Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Emperor's Hand Arrived!  (Read 1997 times)
Disclosjer
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -5

Grey Jedi that leans towards the Sith.

« on: May 29, 2020, 07:33:12 PM »

My Emperor's Hand arrived yesterday, so here are some quick initial pics of it! I managed to get the flash on clash colour in the shots as well.

*Obsidian Sound V4, blazing red on the blade, FOC violet amethyst, black grip screws, black pommel, and the angled switch.*

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 08:54:51 PM »

Looks very nice!  Very clean-looking saber, and you chose well on the colors, too.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Atanvarno
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 21

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 02:17:01 PM »

Great pics. I still think the Emperor's Hand is the most beutiful hilt US has done. The great thing about it is that it looks brilliant with any blade colour.

DOA40
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -19

Peace Is a Lie

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 03:49:42 PM »

Thinking about getting this myself, but I'm going to have to wait for a while.  Money's going to be a little tight for a while and I would like to wait for one of the sells where they give you some kind of percentage off of it.  Nothing against getting another saber, but I would honestly rather have some money taken off for what I'm planning on getting.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave everyone wondering how in the hell you did that.

Current Blades Owned:

Arbiter-Basic Sound Mystery Box-Fire Orange

Dark Mantis-Basic Sound Saber-Violet Amethyst

Emperor's Hand-Emerald Sound Saber-Consular Green

Renegade LE-Premium Sound Saber-Blazing Red

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 06:42:08 PM »

Congrats on choosing an awesome saber. My Emperor's Hand is one of my top 3 favorite sabers. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do.  Cool pictures. Have a point.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Disclosjer
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -5

Grey Jedi that leans towards the Sith.

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2020, 06:10:03 AM »

Thinking about getting this myself, but I'm going to have to wait for a while.  Money's going to be a little tight for a while and I would like to wait for one of the sells where they give you some kind of percentage off of it.  Nothing against getting another saber, but I would honestly rather have some money taken off for what I'm planning on getting.

My thinking exactly. I purchased this one during the May the 4th sale that was extended, it definitely helped me pull the trigger on the purchase.

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: