Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting images  (Read 3353 times)
Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« on: June 02, 2020, 08:08:13 PM »

Salutations, friends and neighbors...

Just a quick technical question...once I get my US order, I'm going to want to share pics of the goodies, but what's the best way to post photos on this kind of message board setup?

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 08:39:41 PM »

You will need a 3rd party host to post pictures.  I know a lot use Photobucket.  I use my OneDrive account since I have tons of free storage space.  I think you can also post from a Google Drive account, but don't hold to that.  I've never tried it though I have several of those accounts as well.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 10:14:28 PM »

I use Imgbb.com for my photohosting; it's easy to use and (best of all) free  Smiley

As for capacity, well I've got hundreds of pics uploaded and have room to spare, so you should be good to go^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 10:51:28 PM »

I use Imgur... Photobucket puts these INCREDIBLY annoying watermarks on the shared images, so I choose not to use that site as an image host.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 11:05:54 PM »

I had photophucket but they started trying to charge you for hosting if you have more than, I don't know, two or three pictures. Switched to Imgur and things are much better.

For reference, here's a nice thread on how to post pictures from Imgur: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35487.0

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 11:16:00 AM »

I need a new site to post from myself.  My Imgur account became compromised and I deleted it.  Went to make a new one and they now require a phone number to sign up.... not doing that. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2020, 06:32:11 PM »

I need a new site to post from myself.  My Imgur account became compromised and I deleted it.  Went to make a new one and they now require a phone number to sign up.... not doing that. 

Good luck with that, and if you find one, please post the results here; that sounds like something that would be dead useful.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2020, 09:54:56 PM »

Okay, bare with me, I'm giving this a try...if this works, you should see an image of the Fallen, taken from the US website.   I'm only using it to test this out:  

EDIT:  Awww, yeahhhhhh....😎👍

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2020, 01:33:12 AM »

Okay, bare with me, I'm giving this a try...if this works, you should see an image of the Fallen, taken from the US website.   I'm only using it to test this out: 

EDIT:  Awww, yeahhhhhh....😎👍

Alright!

Point  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2020, 04:11:35 AM »

I had photophucket but they started trying to charge you for hosting if you have more than, I don't know, two or three pictures. Switched to Imgur and things are much better.

For reference, here's a nice thread on how to post pictures from Imgur: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35487.0

If you switched to Imgur, why does your Avatar still include the Photobucket watermark right across the middle of it?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: