Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Twitch Streamer's First Order  (Read 2008 times)
ThorneTheViking
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 03, 2020, 01:05:46 PM »

My name is ThorneTheViking, I am a 41 year old Twitch streamer, Norse Pagan, Wrestling fan, Roleplayer and DM, and someone who has wanted a High Quality Lightsaber for a VERY long time.

If I was a Jedi, I would likely be Grey, but I could see myself falling during an intense battle due to going a bit beserk.

I placed my first order just now and jumped in hard, with one $200.00 Mystery Box, and 2 $75 Mystery Boxes.

My dream saber is a Crimson Mantis, with Diamond Sound, with a Red, Green, or Purple blade, and I look forward to the day I make that order.

Once I recieve them I plan to unbox them live on my stream which can be found on twitch under the same name. I do not want to post a link because I find it rude and it might stretch the rules.

Once the unboxing is done i can pull the video and convert it into a youtube video and share in the review forum, I am very much looking forward to joining the Ranks of Ultrasaber Owners.

-Thorne

jsierra.ronin
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 01:24:55 PM »

Welcome to the community. Those sabers sound EPIC!! Great choice on the mystery boxes and we can't wait to see what arrives. Smiley

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 01:43:34 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 05:49:39 PM »

Hello there fellow streamer. I also stream on Twitch, Mixer, and YouTube.  I'm more into FPS games than anything so the typical COD, Halo, TitanFall, Doom, Destiny, Wolfenstein games are a must but I also play Assassin's Creed, God of War, Hellblade, Spiderman, Division and Division 2, etc.

You'll love this community and Ultrasabers. It's a great community that supports a company who produces wicked lightsabers. Welcome again

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 06:04:57 PM »

Welcome to the party.

Wrestling fan? WWE/TNA/AEW?

Congratulations, you'll be getting a High Quality Lightsaber. Mystery boxes are a great way to start out, since you can get a good variety of sabers, and you opted for one with guaranteed sound, which is always a treat. I've had good experiences with Mystery Boxes and Grab Bags, in a couple of cases getting sabers that I probably would never have otherwise ordered, but discovered I really liked.

As for the Mantis... I have one and I have to say I just don't care for it. For me, it's a bit too big, and the bend in the hilt is in just the wrong place for me to be able to use it comfortably. I know plenty of other people do like it, but it's just not for me. I'm not trying to dissuade you from getting one, just to make sure your expectations are in line with what you'll be getting. A nice slim Count Dooku hilt it isn't (mostly because it can't be and still have room for all of the electronics). But, that's one of the great things about US, they've got something for everyone's tastes, with great customization options.

Looking forward to the unboxing videos, those are always a joy to watch, especially when someone turns on their first saber with sound.

If you haven't already discovered it, we're a pretty friendly and helpful bunch, so if you have any questions always feel free to ask, and if you're looking for specific information, there is also the forum search function. When using it, I recommend searching in individual sub-forums as a full forum search tends to take several minutes.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

dogdoctor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 01:04:42 AM »

Welcome! I can't wait for our MB's to ship. I just couldn't pull the trigger on a $200 MB (x2) as much as I wanted to. Looking forward to seeing what you guys are able to unbox!

drEe
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 13

Life long Star Wars nerd but not yet a Master

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2020, 03:08:53 AM »

Welcome to the forum; happy about your excitement and we are all eager to see your take.
Enjoy!  Smiley

DrEe Windu

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2020, 03:09:48 AM »

Welcome to the forum.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

ThorneTheViking
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2020, 04:15:44 AM »

As for the question about wrestling. I am a fan of it all, WWE/AEW/ROH/Impact, and a ton of Indy and Japanese promotions I follow.

I hear the concerns on the mantis, but as a 6'5" man with very large hands, the larger grip compared to the Dooku slender grip actually sounds great to me, plus I think it will look beautiful on display.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2020, 04:35:41 AM »

As for the question about wrestling. I am a fan of it all, WWE/AEW/ROH/Impact, and a ton of Indy and Japanese promotions I follow.

Hello ThorneTheViking and welcome to the forum. I am an old skool fan of wrestling (mainly the 80's thru to early 2000's) and watched whatever promotions I could get access to (difficult in the UK).
One fun fact , I actually designed a lightsaber for pro wrestler Johnny Jeeter (of WWe Spirit Squad fame) and got to send him the designs as I used to speak with him on another forum we were both members of. He said he liked it, I was kinda proud of that.

Anyhoo, hope you enjoy your time browsing the threads whilst you await your sabers - they will be worth the wait I'm sure.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: