Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: HELP WITH DIAMOND CONTROLLER  (Read 848 times)
emorejmailliw
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 04, 2020, 03:12:52 AM »

help! so I got my saber today.. it wasnt in the greatest shape. I went to do the installation for the ultrasabers launcher, i followed all the steps as told in the video, and when I went to do the last step, which was unplug and replug the saber, it didnt connect, it said “device disconnected auto- connection enabled” and then told me a few ways to troubleshoot it to get it to work. I did all of those steps and even uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher and did it all again, and still my saber does not connect. Can anyone help me out please???

emorejmailliw
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 05:23:06 AM »

I got it to connect after removing the battery and restarting the board, and then turning it on, starting up the launcher, then plugging it in. I had to unplug and plug it in a few times to get it to connect but it works finally Smiley

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 06:09:26 AM »

glad you got it up and running... i notice if Win10 makes a 'usb-plug in' tone, I have to wait for Win10 to load/reload some usb drivers so it takes a while to register there's a diamond controller attached.

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: