Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: other forums and resources  (Read 4790 times)
mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« on: June 10, 2020, 10:28:20 AM »

Now, I love this forum and the great ability to pick eeveryone'sbrain about all things saber. however, I sometimes have questions about…those other guys out there (dun dun
 dunnn) …you kno, "those tht cannot be mentioned"

Are there any forums out there that you all use beyond this awesome place?

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 07:25:18 PM »

My other favorite hangout is CandlePowerForums.com, but that deals with flashlights, which is why I can mention it here.  Any sites you are asking about cannot be mentioned here without breaking the forum rules, UNLESS they are not sponsored by competing manufacturers, in which case, it would be perfectly fine.

In other words, expect to see unrelated things (like mine), or stuff about saber-users or cosplayers, rather than stuff that is directly related to sabers from “the other guys.”  We tend to respect the rules, and respect the HUGE investment of time and money that UltraSabers makes into this discussion forum that they give us for free, and that they don’t even put ads on. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 02:23:42 AM »

My other favorite hangout is CandlePowerForums.com, but that deals with flashlights, which is why I can mention it here.  Any sites you are asking about cannot be mentioned here without breaking the forum rules, UNLESS they are not sponsored by competing manufacturers, in which case, it would be perfectly fine.

In other words, expect to see unrelated things (like mine), or stuff about saber-users or cosplayers, rather than stuff that is directly related to sabers from “the other guys.”  We tend to respect the rules, and respect the HUGE investment of time and money that UltraSabers makes into this discussion forum that they give us for free, and that they don’t even put ads on. 

totally understand and agree! I'm just looking to be pointed in another direction so I CAN have "other guy" conversations too…even if its a PM. I have questions beyond US…but I loves me this forum and you bunch of knuckleheads first

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 02:13:17 PM »

totally understand and agree! I'm just looking to be pointed in another direction so I CAN have "other guy" conversations too…even if its a PM. I have questions beyond US…but I loves me this forum and you bunch of knuckleheads first

Try your favorite search engine, with search terms like:

Light saber (or lightsaber) discussion (or forum)

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 03:29:25 PM »

Try your favorite search engine, with search terms like:

Light saber (or lightsaber) discussion (or forum)

What Cycloops said Cheesy

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 08:32:10 PM »

Facebook and Reddit, my man.

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 03:08:42 AM »

yes pretty much if you want open discussion about different brands then social media is gonna be your source.. Just CONSIDER the source and the open discussion, but also recognize trolling for what it is. 

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 10:29:32 AM »

Facebook and Reddit, my man.

That's what I figured m'lord *respectful bow*

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 10:34:56 AM »

yes pretty much if you want open discussion about different brands then social media is gonna be your source.. Just CONSIDER the source and the open discussion, but also recognize trolling for what it is. 

Thanks for the suggestion here. IIt'll be hard to beat the great community on this forum. I've learned so much from everyone here.

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2020, 07:17:34 PM »

Thanks for the suggestion here. It'll be hard to beat the great community on this forum. I've learned so much from everyone here.

It can't be beat. We're the best   Wink

But sometimes you gotta travel to the outer rim to learn something new. When you get back, be sure to regale us with stories of your travels. Especially From reddit. That place is ruled by the Hutts  Grin

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2020, 07:26:01 PM »

Especially From reddit. That place is ruled by the Hutts  Grin

Can confirm.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2020, 08:27:45 PM »

Reddit.  You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2020, 12:40:37 AM »

This is the only forum I've ever even considered to be a part of so I must say this is the best lol

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2020, 02:21:18 AM »

It can't be beat. We're the best   Wink

But sometimes you gotta travel to the outer rim to learn something new. When you get back, be sure to regale us with stories of your travels. Especially From reddit. That place is ruled by the Hutts  Grin
I think you just insulted the Hutts.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2020, 04:55:21 AM »

I think you just insulted the Hutts.

I think you’re right, but I think Ultra can take the heat.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: