Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Help With Obsidian Driver issue  (Read 1590 times)
Omega39er
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 13, 2020, 04:57:42 PM »

Anyone know how to change the fonts on obsidian V3? Ive tried 4 different cords hooked up to my computer and to the soundboard and its always the same driver error. Sometimes it'll actually pop up light saber but still driver error. Ive uninstalled it and restarted multiple times, pretty lost lol.Thank you all for the help, I am very new to all of this.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 12:02:12 PM »

First, you need fully charged Li-Ion batteries (no 1.5v AA batteries, no 1.2v AA NiMH, no 1.2v AA sized Lithium batteries - they must be 14500 sized Li-Ion cells with 3.7v each) before attempting any connection to your PC or setting adjustments. Uninstall the driver.

Then, install the launcher with admin rights (right-click the installer exe and choose "Run as admin"). Launch it the same way - right-click on the launcher exe, run as admin.

Now connect the saber, a USB 2 port is recommended here (if you only have USB 3, try getting an active USB 2 hub with a separate power supply and connect the saber via the hub). And you need a USB cord capable of data transfer, normal charging cables don't work.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 04:05:15 PM »

And make sure the saber is turned on BEFORE you connect it to the computer. It will not work otherwise.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 07:04:35 PM »

Correct, forgot to add that...it's obvious for me, so it can happen that I forget to mention these things from time to time Tongue

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: