Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Let’s see Your Jedi Costume  (Read 11874 times)
Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« on: June 20, 2020, 10:39:16 PM »

This is my current Jedi costume. Pretty traditional.  This is Master Rozian Dane.

Just starting on a Sith character and costume.   Gonna have fun as I feel there is more room to play.  Let’s see your Jedi and Sith costumes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 10:43:40 PM »

And I have Jedi food capsules being delivered next week.

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 06:46:58 PM »

This looks incredible! Did you make the costume yourself? It sure has that classic look to it, great choices for the color combos.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2020, 08:19:47 PM »

a little advice please first i choose red/black as i have allways used them  in all things . i dont identify as a sith  more jedi now if i let my mind travel to the sw verse i could see my self training younglings in the use of their saber so can i stick with my choosen color or do i have to change ?

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 11:58:42 AM »

This is my current Jedi costume. Pretty traditional.  This is Master Rozian Dane.

Just starting on a Sith character and costume.   Gonna have fun as I feel there is more room to play.  Let’s see your Jedi and Sith costumes

Outstanding ensemble, DR!  Your tunic fabric looks substantial yet supple and your attention to detail is remarkable!

I can't wait to see your Sith Cosplay!

Oh, and wonderful Graflex hilt  Wink

a little advice please first i choose red/black as i have allways used them  in all things . i dont identify as a sith  more jedi now if i let my mind travel to the sw verse i could see my self training younglings in the use of their saber so can i stick with my choosen color or do i have to change ?
HH, stick with the color scheme you've chosen!  In fact, such details can provide interesting background information for your character  Smiley

To wit: both my wife and I have Gray Jedi characters; they belong to a separate order called the Vhal'Dan. ***shameless plug*** If you're interested in reading more about them, I have several entries in the fan fiction section with PLENTY of background information  Grin   Here are some helpful images for their respective ensembles courtesy of For Tyeth's assistance in creating what I'd described:
For her  Wink

And then for me

Then here's my RL Cosplay:
Without my robes

With robes

Posing with the local Mando Mercs & General Madine

Tabard embroidered with Vhal'Dan device (in Aurebesh)

Long story short (too late, I know  Wink): do what YOU want to do!  Sometimes you'll find that such details/strictures actually help the creative process  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 12:00:53 PM »

WOW Dutch that Sir is a kick ass outfit

Own

Wish list

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2020, 12:42:53 PM »

WOW Dutch that Sir is a kick ass outfit
Thank you, HH!

Like I said: I'd love to see what you decide especially with the color scheme you've mentioned  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2020, 02:22:52 PM »

This looks incredible! Did you make the costume yourself? It sure has that classic look to it, great choices for the color combos.
Thanks!  The tunic came from Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland. I highly recommend these, The fit and feel are fantastic. Pants and undershirt from Wish, got the boots online.   

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2020, 02:26:57 PM »

Outstanding ensemble, DR!  Your tunic fabric looks substantial yet supple and your attention to detail is remarkable!

I can't wait to see your Sith Cosplay!

Oh, and wonderful Graflex hilt  Wink
HH, stick with the color scheme you've chosen!  In fact, such details can provide interesting background information for your character  Smiley

To wit: both my wife and I have Gray Jedi characters; they belong to a separate order called the Vhal'Dan. ***shameless plug*** If you're interested in reading more about them, I have several entries in the fan fiction section with PLENTY of background information  Grin   Here are some helpful images for their respective ensembles courtesy of For Tyeth's assistance in creating what I'd described:
For her  Wink

And then for me

Then here's my RL Cosplay:
Without my robes

With robes

Posing with the local Mando Mercs & General Madine

Tabard embroidered with Vhal'Dan device (in Aurebesh)

Long story short (too late, I know  Wink): do what YOU want to do!  Sometimes you'll find that such details/strictures actually help the creative process  Smiley
Awesome costume Dutch!  I’ve been toying with the idea of some KOTOR Jedi armor, I have a friend that 3D prints clone armor, and I might have to do this now.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2020, 02:32:27 PM »

i have my tunic, pants ,belt and gloves just need a robe  now

Own

Wish list

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2020, 03:16:13 PM »

i have my tunic, pants ,belt and gloves just need a robe  now
Got a cheap robe from Wish for $10, it’ll hold me over til I get a good quality robe.   Let’s see your costume Hesa.

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2020, 03:20:28 PM »

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2020, 04:24:28 PM »

just layed it out real quick

Own

Wish list

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2020, 04:39:30 PM »

just layed it out real quick

Looks great, I love those gloves.  And don’t worry about the darker colors, Anakin wore dark robes and tunic and he was the chosen one! 

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2020, 04:41:04 PM »

Thanks!  The tunic came from Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland. I highly recommend these, The fit and feel are fantastic. Pants and undershirt from Wish, got the boots online.   

You've got some good looking stuff there, a lot of the costumes online don't always measure up but you sure scored some nice articles.

Since sharing a costume seems to be the thing for this thread I'll throw myself into the ring, I went with a kind of reverse color combo for the tunic/tabards. Made it all myself from scratch 'cept for the boots and belt.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: