Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Let’s see Your Jedi Costume  (Read 12018 times)
SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Light-seeker

« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2020, 05:11:37 AM »

Thanks very much!  May your items travel as swift as the Shyyyo bird of Kashyyyk.

"You're still struggling with the Dark Side."
"We will always struggle, but that is the test."
     -- Cal Kestis and Cere Junda

-----==]| Astrium Spectrum - A Jedi: Fallen Order Soundfont by SeenAGreatLight |[==-----

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2020, 07:38:02 AM »

this is what i have so far, waiting on cloak, boot covers and  more

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2020, 09:26:00 AM »

Some decent looking costumes you're all ahead of me by miles lol

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2020, 12:07:16 PM »

Clearly I am about 100 steps behind the game. Cheesy You all have some awesome outfits and amazing talent!  I'm just a beginner who doesn't know what he's doing, but here's something very rough I cobbled together out of a bedsheet, a couple pairs of dress pants and a two belts for the premiere of a Star Wars film in my area:

I’m waiting on my dark Jedi/ Sith look to arrive, good use of what you had to make a convincing Tunic!  Great start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Light-seeker

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2020, 04:27:43 PM »

this is what i have so far, waiting on cloak, boot covers and  more

Very cool setup so far!  The gloves are a great touch.

I’m waiting on my dark Jedi/ Sith look to arrive, good use of what you had to make a convincing Tunic!  Great start!

Thanks, Darth Rage!  It's about as makeshift as you can get, but my family really helped me with their creativity.  Somewhere down the road, I'd really like to put together a Cal-Kestis-inspired outfit, kind of industrial (and I've got the red hair to pull it off, if not the thin build XD ).  What outfit are you aiming for?  

-----==]| Astrium Spectrum - A Jedi: Fallen Order Soundfont by SeenAGreatLight |[==-----

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2020, 05:06:07 PM »

Very cool setup so far!  The gloves are a great touch.

Thanks, Darth Rage!  It's about as makeshift as you can get, but my family really helped me with their creativity.  Somewhere down the road, I'd really like to put together a Cal-Kestis-inspired outfit, kind of industrial (and I've got the red hair to pull it off, if not the thin build XD ).  What outfit are you aiming for?  
I’m putting together a generic Sith outfit with a bunch of stuff I’m ordering from Wish(Always hit or miss). I’ve got a long black Arabic shirt that comes down to the knees, a pair of black skirted pants, black combat boots, black leather gladiator shoulder pads, a gothic black belt,  black and red leather bracers a hooded leather hooded cowl and I found a cool half face mask that looks like the Vader face covering, gonna try to light it with some LEDs from the inside.

When it all comes in I’ll post some pics.

VennTahlis
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 43

The Force is beyond Light and Dark, as am I.

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2020, 06:49:09 PM »

Reporting in for duty here

My OC, Venn K'Tahlis, ex/grey/rogue Jedi Sentinel, of the Old Republic era, hunted both by the Republic and the Sith Empire, for uncovering a conspiracy and collusion and holding a secret to an artifact that may threaten the existence of the universe and time itself

My armored version is a polycarb tactical airsoft armor (just found out it was a cheap knock off Galac Tac  Undecided) I weathered/painted. I sewed the black tabards out of black tablecloth. Grey tunic/robes is a kimono style pajama set which has a nice martial arts like texture and I wear the pants over my shoulders in reverse so the legs hang over my front as a shoulder vest part of the tunic haha  Cheesy Goggles from Aliexpress. Random gloves. I'm still waiting on a hood shawl to complete my costume

Modular Saber Staff System Gallery: Dark Sentinel v5, Dark Apprentice v4, Yari Pike Extension, Vented Couplers x 2, Blades: Single 32", Dual 32" x 2, Staff 24" + 16", Pike 24"

Instagram | Youtube

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2020, 07:21:15 PM »

My OC, Venn K'Tahlis, ex/grey/rogue Jedi Sentinel, of the Old Republic era, hunted both by the Republic and the Sith Empire, for uncovering a conspiracy and collusion and holding a secret to an artifact that may threaten the existence of the universe and time itself

My armored version is a polycarb tactical airsoft armor (just found out it was a cheap knock off Galac Tac  :-) I weathered/painted. I sewed the black tabards out of black tablecloth. Grey tunic/robes is a kimono style pajama set which has a nice martial arts like texture and I wear the pants over my shoulders in reverse so the legs hang over my front as a shoulder vest part of the tunic haha  Cheesy Goggles from Aliexpress. Random gloves. I'm still waiting on a hood shawl to complete my costume
Awesome look!  Great backstory!

SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Light-seeker

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2020, 08:08:52 PM »

My armored version is a polycarb tactical airsoft armor (just found out it was a cheap knock off Galac Tac  Undecided) I weathered/painted. I sewed the black tabards out of black tablecloth. Grey tunic/robes is a kimono style pajama set which has a nice martial arts like texture and I wear the pants over my shoulders in reverse so the legs hang over my front as a shoulder vest part of the tunic haha  Cheesy Goggles from Aliexpress. Random gloves. I'm still waiting on a hood shawl to complete my costume

Very impressive, both the story and the costume!  Almost looks like an actual promo picture for SWTOR!  I kinda favor the armorless look, but both are cool.

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2020, 12:56:18 PM »

I am working on my Jedi. I have all the small pieces and a seamstress friend of mine is making the robes and cloak. I gave her full creative freedom so I have no idea what it will look like. All I know is I gave her linen in light grey and wine colors.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2020, 04:56:11 PM »

I am working on my Jedi. I have all the small pieces and a seamstress friend of mine is making the robes and cloak. I gave her full creative freedom so I have no idea what it will look like. All I know is I gave her linen in light grey and wine colors.

Linens are a great choice of fabric due to the ability to breathe, that'd kind of neat that you don't know what the finished product will look like.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2020, 11:39:12 PM »

She has made a bunch of them for rebel legion approval so I have full confidence in her 

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2020, 01:11:45 AM »

The seamstress from my fencing club made my tunic

Own

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2020, 03:14:42 PM »

Clearly I am about 100 steps behind the game. Cheesy You all have some awesome outfits and amazing talent!  I'm just a beginner who doesn't know what he's doing, but here's something very rough I cobbled together out of a bedsheet, a couple pairs of dress pants and a two belts for the premiere of a Star Wars film in my area:

Your costume is incredible (especially as you did that yourself from a bedsheet)  Smiley

this is what i have so far, waiting on cloak, boot covers and  more

This ensemble looks fantastic, HH!  Can't wait to see once complete  Smiley

My armored version is a polycarb tactical airsoft armor (just found out it was a cheap knock off Galac Tac  Undecided) I weathered/painted. I sewed the black tabards out of black tablecloth. Grey tunic/robes is a kimono style pajama set which has a nice martial arts like texture and I wear the pants over my shoulders in reverse so the legs hang over my front as a shoulder vest part of the tunic haha  Cheesy Goggles from Aliexpress. Random gloves. I'm still waiting on a hood shawl to complete my costume

Once again: phenomenal backstory, cosplay, and tableau, VT!  Smiley

Points!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2020, 03:41:23 PM »

Thank you Dutch all of the pieces are in transit as i post this

Own

Wish list