Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Let’s see Your Jedi Costume  (Read 12015 times)
TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2020, 08:29:12 PM »

Thank you Dutch all of the pieces are in transit as i post this
Sweet!  Like I said: looking forward to seeing your cosplay  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2020, 04:22:45 AM »

Reporting in for duty here

My OC, Venn K'Tahlis, ex/grey/rogue Jedi Sentinel, of the Old Republic era, hunted both by the Republic and the Sith Empire, for uncovering a conspiracy and collusion and holding a secret to an artifact that may threaten the existence of the universe and time itself

My armored version is a polycarb tactical airsoft armor (just found out it was a cheap knock off Galac Tac  Undecided) I weathered/painted. I sewed the black tabards out of black tablecloth. Grey tunic/robes is a kimono style pajama set which has a nice martial arts like texture and I wear the pants over my shoulders in reverse so the legs hang over my front as a shoulder vest part of the tunic haha  Cheesy Goggles from Aliexpress. Random gloves. I'm still waiting on a hood shawl to complete my costume

that is Awesome!!!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

VennTahlis
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 43

The Force is beyond Light and Dark, as am I.

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2020, 05:54:59 PM »

Aww thanks so much my cool friends!

Modular Saber Staff System Gallery: Dark Sentinel v5, Dark Apprentice v4, Yari Pike Extension, Vented Couplers x 2, Blades: Single 32", Dual 32" x 2, Staff 24" + 16", Pike 24"

Instagram | Youtube

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2020, 06:21:20 PM »

Thought I'd add this to the mix.

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2020, 07:11:11 PM »

Sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2020, 10:31:33 PM »

Nice outfit

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2020, 11:39:53 PM »

So... Stilt-Man took your picture?  Or maybe Wilt Chamberlain?  LOL

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2020, 12:39:33 AM »

Great ensemble, mrg!  Those have a quality appearance about them  Smiley

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2020, 06:46:36 PM »

Inner Robes came from here and the owner was accommodating with changes of fabric (I could have chosen better): https://www.etsy.com/shop/Kenickys

I replaced my undertunic dickey with one from FFAO as it came with the same color as the rest of the robes (eew).

Outer robe came from here (fantastic work!): https://www.etsy.com/shop/EpicEnsemble?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=274306858

Pants: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077PT3C1N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Boots are https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001AH60BU/ref=twister_B001AH60TC

Belt and pouches: https://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-Pouches-Capsules-Costume-Accessories/dp/B011KOLEVI/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=jedi+belt+and+pouches&qid=1599763070&sr=8-2

All in all it wasn't TOOOOO expensive.

I am looking to further augment the outfit by creating better pouches (not to excited about what came with the set.) and I intend to "weather" my boots a bit more. I don't know if I can bare attempting to weather the outfit itself...it gives me palpitations to think of it!  Shocked

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2020, 05:35:23 PM »

Definitely looking the part, there, mrg149

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: