Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: First-time buyer of UltraSabers!  (Read 1127 times)
Kavidetto
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 21, 2020, 06:03:53 AM »

Hello.  About a couple weeks ago, I received my very first custom Ultrasaber in the mail.  Sorry it took me a while to post a generally positive review on the product, but you know how it goes:  "Always on the move." 

So I love this saber!  It's the Dark Monarch with Obsidian Sound V3, which I believe is inspired by Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious' lightsaber model.  Since there is not yet a FX Lightsaber Replica (even in 2020), this is the one I've been looking for.  I chose the Blazing Red blade color for the matching of Palpatine's lightsaber in Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, my favorite movie! 

5/5 stars, this is  a one of a kind product, an "elegant weapon for a more civilized time."  It took me some time to figure out how the XTAR Master VC2 Plus charger works.  But now I know it can be plugged into my laptop with USB cable to charge those unique Li-Ion batteries I selected for this lightsaber model. 

The inserting of the Li-Ion batteries into the pommel is amazing!  I love hearing that sharp WHOOSH!! sound followed by a hushed voice saying "Obsidian!"  I noticed how to detect the batteries needing charge, i.e. dimming lights and low sound.  And the coolest part, all the hardware is in the hilt; no LEDs in the polycarbonate blade tube!  Truly made for real-world sparring and dueling. 

Fantastic craftsmanship, UltraSabers staff!  I will consider ordering again in the near future coming from a Galaxy Far, Far Away.  Thank you so much!  And May the Force be with You!! 

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 06:31:37 AM »

Glad your enjoying ..we look forward to see pictures

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 12:41:32 PM »

We like pictures, too, so when you get some more time... wander around the sub-forums and feel free to share some images of your saber, or you with your saber, or both!  Videos are fun to watch, too.  We like seeing each other enjoy our sabers.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 01:21:45 AM »

I too love the Monarch.  Mine is the nickel plated CE version. I have the Pyrestone Orange blade with silver FOC and premium v4 Obsidian sound.  It's one of my favorites. Can't wait to see pictures of your saber.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 12:11:43 PM »

Good review and so glad that you like the Monarch, Kavidetto

Fatalis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 60

Good..Bad...I'm the guy with the saber!

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 06:48:47 PM »

Great review and like everyone else said...pics!

oh, and welcome to the forum too.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: